away to say thank you to the guys

I have several regular BFE's and with the holidays upon us I am trying to figure out how to let them know in a special way have thankful I am to have them allow me to part of their lives...and many of them have wives so gifts are out...I thought about gifts cards,a ecard, a discount on our time together(I wish I could give them a free date but I can"t), a special personalized email.....any thoughts?
Sometimes being single is great as I can receive anything as a thanks

Don't know what is like for the married guys as far as receiving anything. I know it would be a pleasant surprise to receive any type of thank you from a provider next time I saw her.
I don't know if this would work but I got motivational desktop calendars one time. That way they could just take it to work and everytime they looked at it they thought of me. I got them online.
Irish,

I usually give discounts or extend their time. That way they avoid having to answer any questions that might arise from any type of gift you give them.
or to further Natale's thought....make a hot calendar of yourself, online version - give them the link that has a couple days circled for discount dates!
great ideas....
I don't know if this would work but I got motivational desktop calendars one time. That way they could just take it to work and everytime they looked at it they thought of me. I got them online. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Mine is simple... but I always get great comments... I just send them a personalized email.. with a holiday picture of some sort that I have done.. I do it for Xmas, Valentine's Day, St Patty's Day, etc...

Of course, since I have seen them before, they will get a face shot more than likely.

Here are a few examples...

Smooch!

Lea

Sometimes being single is great as I can receive anything as a thanks

Don't know what is like for the married guys as far as receiving anything. I know it would be a pleasant surprise to receive any type of thank you from a provider next time I saw her. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Wear your Buggs Bunny suit when we meet and I'll give you the thank you of your life.
I have several regular BFE's and with the holidays upon us I am trying to figure out how to let them know in a special way have thankful I am to have them allow me to part of their lives...and many of them have wives so gifts are out...I thought about gifts cards,a ecard, a discount on our time together(I wish I could give them a free date but I can"t), a special personalized email.....any thoughts? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Send em a discount card for a session for ___ off or a "pay for 1 hour, get 90 minutes" type deal... but be sure to send in a way they can produce it when you meet so you can remove it from the "coupon" list.

Otherwise they might make copies and try to spread em around.

But something along those lines is good....
Go with the discount. It does 2 things-- allows you to express thanks/gratitude and ensures a future date as no guy will pass up a discount to spend time with a provider he obviously enjoys. BTW, it will also most likely result in 2 other things-- a regular client and the returned favor in terms of a nice tip.
Go with the discount. It does 2 things-- allows you to express thanks/gratitude and ensures a future date as no guy will pass up a discount to spend time with a provider he obviously enjoys. BTW, it will also most likely result in 2 other things-- a regular client and the returned favor in terms of a nice tip. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Good call. Although I never really believed a lady should discount her donation, I see nothing wrong with her staying maybe an extra 30 minutes.

And if a guy travels a lot, maybe a new Rand McNally, LOL
Good call. Although I never really believed a lady should discount her donation, I see nothing wrong with her staying maybe an extra 30 minutes.

And if a guy travels a lot, maybe a new Rand McNally, LOL Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Extra time/discounts-- I think they are interchangeable because the provider is essentially eating profits (one way or the other).

Here's another idea, but it would be situational. The provider could offer services she normally doesn't do-- i.e. maybe offer Greek or if she is a CBJ provider, she could offer BBBJ. The only reason I mention "extra" services is because these would only be offered to clients the provider feels comfortable with in the first place. I'm not suggesting this be done-- only mentioning it as a possibility.
i like the idea of discounts or extended time...and i also like the idea of the 'coupon'...that way it could be used after the holidays...since holidays are expensive.
Wear your Buggs Bunny suit when we meet and I'll give you the thank you of your life. Originally Posted by anova444
Awe now look what you've gone and done lol. Do you ever plan on visiting Houston?
Houston is on my radar, but exactly when is unknown at the moment.