Get ready for some MDS

Wow. You still don't get it, do you lenny?

No one in the GOP is making excuses. Why would they? Mueller just said there is nothing for Trump to make excuses for, except maybe not doing better background checks on some of his campaign hires.

The people who desperately need to find excuses are the jackasses who spoon-fed this completely false and malicious Russian collusion narrative to the country for the past two years!

We're still waiting on that apology from you and your dimotard(sic) pals, lenny! Originally Posted by lustylad

LOL, sorry Jussie I am not a dem, lib whatever other insult you wish.
My name ain't lenny, Jussie.
Muller stated there was Russian interference, most except the party of Trump agree.
You and your ilk trashed Muller all along now he is your hero.
You and your ilk trashed Muller all along now he is your hero. Originally Posted by bamscram
Not at all, we're just surprised and a little relieved that he went against democrats and big media to tell the truth.
Muller stated there was Russian interference, most except the party of Trump agree.
You and your ilk trashed Muller all along now he is your hero. Originally Posted by bamscram
It's Mueller, not Muller.

Both of your assertions are fabricated nonsense.

Virtually all of the GOP agrees there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. Trump doesn't acknowledge it publicly because he knows the fake news media has exaggerated its scope and significance to tarnish his victory and pedal the phony collusion narrative that Mueller just rejected.

Now go find a post where I trashed Mueller. Or admit you made that up too. Man up, lenny.
If anyone here thinks 2016 was the first time the Russians interfered with a U.S. election I’ve got a bridge in N.Y. For sale.

I’m sure we have done same many time in many countries.
If anyone here thinks 2016 was the first time the Russians interfered with a U.S. election I’ve got a bridge in N.Y. For sale.

I’m sure we have done same many time in many countries. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
I agree we interfere in almost every election other countries have and will continue to do so until the liberals completely destroy our military by making it a social program instead of a fighting force.

Then other countries will kick us out of their affairs.
It's Mueller, not Muller.

Both of your assertions are fabricated nonsense.

Virtually all of the GOP agrees there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. Trump doesn't acknowledge it publicly because he knows the fake news media has exaggerated its scope and significance to tarnish his victory and pedal the phony collusion narrative that Mueller just rejected.

Now go find a post where I trashed Mueller. Or admit you made that up too. Man up, lenny. Originally Posted by lustylad

You first Jussie.