Any one up for the A.C Tonight?

I made it to Rochester and was thinking about going to the A.C tonight anyone wanna join in??
Samantha
review please
darn, no one answering phone. Oh well no warning needed, they will find out.

Hi girl how you doing?
review please
darn, no one answering phone. Oh well no warning needed, they will find out.

Hi girl how you doing? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm doing great actually, this has been a very profitable trip .......I wanna go out tonight and celebrate , I just got my letter in the mail saying I was accepted in to the boces Lpn program !!!!
How you doing osd ?
I'm doing great actually, this has been a very profitable trip .......I wanna go out tonight and celebrate , I just got my letter in the mail saying I was accepted in to the boces Lpn program !!!!
How you doing osd ? Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Glad you're doing well SAB. Thanks for blowing me off today. She said she fell asleep. Then said she wanted to make it up to me. But then said she was really sick and had to cancel the rest of her appointment tonight. Hope u have fun at the AC.
Glad you're doing well SAB. Thanks for blowing me off today. She said she fell asleep. Then said she wanted to make it up to me. But then said she was really sick and had to cancel the rest of her appointment tonight. Hope u have fun at the AC. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

How does school send a formal letter to a hotel as u have no permanent address, just curious bc maybe I can advise some other unfortunates I know about this wonder school that can turn lives around
Perhaps they emailed her.....

How does school send a formal letter to a hotel as u have no permanent address, just curious bc maybe I can advise some other unfortunates I know about this wonder school that can turn lives around
Originally Posted by Tony Bologna

Or possibly where she gets her mail someone opened it for her and then told her. When I read what she posted I didn't think to attack or question SAB but rather thought good for her.
CB, you should have cum to see me, Im always ready to have some fun with you.
Glad you're doing well SAB. Thanks for blowing me off today. She said she fell asleep. Then said she wanted to make it up to me. But then said she was really sick and had to cancel the rest of her appointment tonight. Hope u have fun at the AC. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
First off I never went to the ac and yes I did fall asleep right before we were suppose to meet and I apologized and offered you a 50%off discounted date I actually ended up cancelling my last two appointments cuz I was exhausted and throwing up ask my earlier gents .......again I'm sorry !!
How does school send a formal letter to a hotel as u have no permanent address, just curious bc maybe I can advise some other unfortunates I know about this wonder school that can turn lives around Originally Posted by Tony Bologna
Actually my mother called me and told me not that it's any of your business .........thanks though
How does school send a formal letter to a hotel as u have no permanent address, just curious bc maybe I can advise some other unfortunates I know about this wonder school that can turn lives around Originally Posted by Tony Bologna
Amazing post 'newbie' of less than 1 month ..... and I use the term 'newbie' lightly TB.....
You appear to know an awful lot about lovely SAB the little time here you spent here, however this didn't impede you from slamming SAB in everyone one of your 3 posts so far!....
BOCES LPN Program is offered as a one-year/full-time day or two-year/part-time day or evening program. Students must be at ..
well doing all right,
I think,
but I may only have a year or two left

errr just joking, do well in class
thing about the AC

just show up when YOU feel like going there

then hang out

most times nothing of any value will show

but every now and then you have one hell of a good time

chicks will run in and out of there quick as they are always on the move

don't make plans around tha t place
First off I never went to the ac and yes I did fall asleep right before we were suppose to meet and I apologized and offered you a 50%off discounted date I actually ended up cancelling my last two appointments cuz I was exhausted and throwing up ask my earlier gents .......again I'm sorry !! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Seriously? You never apologized for falling asleep. And you never offered a 50% discount. When I texted you as to why you missed our appt you simply said you fell asleep with no apology being made. And no mention of being sick. You offered to make it up to me but no mention of a discount. I replied what time would be good. You didn't answer that question. I asked again about setting up a time. You reply by only saying yes I do. One minute later you tell me you feel terrible and very sick to your stomach and had to cancel the rest of your appts. You offer an appt for the next morning which I couldn't do. Interestingly, about a half hour after you told me you were so sick you made a post saying you were doing great and wanted to go out and celebrate. That's awesome.