BJ Techniques...

Guys, What is your favorite technique for you lady friends to use?
ya gots ta be wearin a ...nascar hat ...then snake a ...hand toe ...up the ol jimmie hole ...an puts a ...york peppermint patty in yer ...pie hole

...that be how the ...plastic man roll
I like a nice sloppy blowjob. Lots of spit and hold it in your mouth and milk it like that. And don't forget to play with the ball
Lotsa spit, eye contact, and working that tongue on that little "hot spot".
"hot spot". Originally Posted by cculvr69
hey jimmie gutter ...time fer ya ta see a ...doctor
I'd rather my lady friend take me immediately into her mouth. I like the build up--a little genital foreplay. It's great when she uses her tongue all the way up the shaft, following by some lip massage. After that, she takes me slowly and sensually into her mouth--deeper and deeper. Also, as cculvr69 points out, a lot of spit and eye contact is great.

The worst bj I ever got was when a girl sucked fast and hard continually, acting as if my guy was like a straw--if you suck that way, it's sure to come out! I couldn't wait for it to end.

How good of you to even ask the question, Angel. It says a lot about you--all good!
hey jimmie gutter ...time fer ya ta see a ...doctor Originally Posted by Plastic Man
It didn't help last time.
Love them while 69ing. Slow, rubbing the boys, nice CIM finish
  • Bluee
  • 10-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Like others said, deep, super wet, slow strokes and simulation with the tongue when lips are all the way at the base.

When I'm ready to pop, don't pull away. Instead, thrust your self deeper and let me enjoy the moment.

Don't spit it out.
By any chance, are you in need of practice subjects?
Love them while 69ing. Slow, rubbing the boys, nice CIM finish Originally Posted by splitlicker
Same here.....

Holy shit! This thread is hot!!! I didn't expect it to be so detailed and erotic *bites her lower lip* I'm probably going to keep an eye this when I have free time lmfao
My regular says she breathes through her nose so there's no reason AT ALL to stop!
I'm probably going to keep an eye this when I have free time lmfao Originally Posted by Lexxxy
plastic man just heard ...it be all ya can eat ...rib night ...at the sizzler

...how bouts a ...jimmie stick lick ...while wearin a rib bib

• NC-17
  • 10-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Constant eye contact with a nice oral stroking routing dictated by my hand on the back of her head. Then a deep sucking of the boys with licking from the bottom to top of shaft
Repeat!