The New Year Approaches - Resolutions Anyone?

First of all I hope that everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas filled with precious loved ones, as I did!

So we are coming up on the New Year and I am curious to know if anyone ever makes New Years resolutions and if they would like to share them?
Improve my mental health
Find a new local, “go to” gal. Keep chasing my faves off.
... So we are coming up on the New Year and I am curious to know if anyone ever makes New Years resolutions and if they would like to share them? Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Don't know if making "resolutions" is very effective. But one thing I'd like to change is the amount of sleep I'm getting daily. Like most people, I'm guessing, I'd like to increase that. This 5-hours-a-day business is for the birds.

Actually, the birds are probably smarter than that.
Eat better, exercise more, work harder, and hobby often.
Save money by no longer paying for sex. Have sex with women for the pleasure of sex instead of money.
Save money by no longer paying for sex. Have sex with women for the pleasure of sex instead of money. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I'm sure you know this, but that does have its complications ...
Find a better paying job.
If you haven't got it together by the time you are most of your ages it ain't gonna happen. I say fuck resolutions. They aren't worth shit.
Improve my mental health Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I also want Seeking (squiggly thing)P to improve her mental health!! Perhaps she should visit Connecticut so I can I should fuck her brains out!!