Starting the new year GREAT with a BLACKLIST of people I won't see

So... From time to time I will have a douchebag call me setting up an appt and then "Assuming" it is cancelled minutes prior to our scheduled appointment. Listen up jackasses you are on my list and you know who you are. Merry late Christmas and happy New Year.

"If a man can not commit to his word then he is nothing he is only as good as his word.” Your word is directly linked to your honour and integrity.

Without integrity, you’re not really a man.
Without honour, you’re nobody: Just another human flicking around your society, breaking promises and making grand empty gestures. You’re a liar and a cheat, a small time value sucker of low character, best set to clean toilets, or sell cigarettes in prison.

When a man breaks his word, he breaks all credibility with that party.
If you say you will do something, you do it.

If you make a date or meeting for five o’clock, you close to that time.

If you make a promise, you keep it.

If you start a project, you finish it.

Men of their word are known to be trusted, superior, and reliable. A man who breaks his word is known to be weak, unreliable, and inferior.
Somebody is in a bad mood.
Men of their word are known to be trusted, superior, and reliable. A man who breaks his word is known to be weak, unreliable, and inferior. Originally Posted by SexyPersian
What about women who do the same? I've had a # of times i set a visit up with women, and close to the time, NOTHING.. No more responses to emails or phone calls..
Or women who flat out just don't respond to calls, when their ads say "call any time"..?
I *hate* NCNS fuckers. I have a list as well.
So... From time to time I will have a douchebag call me setting up an appt and then "Assuming" it is cancelled minutes prior to our scheduled appointment. Listen up jackasses you are on my list and you know who you are. Merry late Christmas and happy New Year.

"If a man can not commit to his word then he is nothing he is only as good as his word.” Your word is directly linked to your honour and integrity.

Without honour, you’re nobody: Just another human flicking around your society, breaking promises and making grand empty gestures. You’re a liar and a cheat, a small time value sucker of low character, best set to clean toilets, or sell cigarettes in prison.

Men of their word are known to be trusted, superior, and reliable. A man who breaks his word is known to be weak, unreliable, and inferior. Originally Posted by SexyPersian
Posting taint photos will make your mood better to bring in the new year. NCNSs piss everyone off. Name the fucktard.
Let's do the math. Guy NCNS a provider. She blacklist him or the other way around she NCNS him. That only leaves about 358000 other possibilities.
Blacklist never work. There are ladies out there that blacklist a guy for not saying they were the best that ever lived and guys do it for not swallowing. All it does when you come out saying you're going to blacklist people is blacklisting yourself. Some people think she is a bitch and I don't want to spend my hard earned money on a bitch. She might be the best provider ever but they still will think that. It just doesn't work. All it does is reduce your base

Originally Posted by SexyPersian
I can count on 2 hands how many of my hundreds of appointment requests have started on time. This does not count the "ladies" that have NCNS. those are are in the many dozens.

Don't make this a gender thing. Make it a people suck thing.
Hookers do this all the time.
Part of the game

Get over yourself
prob just came to his senses

Maybe save the moralizing for when you stop fucking and sucking other women's husbands?
this is still on my bucket list
Both sides pull the NCNS thing. If a NCNS is the worst thing to happen to you count yourself lucky. Much worse can happen out there.
Things tend to happen. Life happens. If he pays your cancellation fee then I don't see an issue. If he doesn't I would say just move on.
Sorry to hear about these cancellations, it can be very frustrating.

Don’t let it bother you, keep a positive attitude and great things will happen for you.

I know it can be a very thin line, when it comes to wasting your time with these people but hope for the best and it’ll outway the ones cancelling. Reinforcing positivity will make these fewer and far between
I can count on 2 hands how many of my hundreds of appointment requests have started on time. This does not count the "ladies" that have NCNS. those are are in the many dozens.

Don't make this a gender thing. Make it a people suck thing. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I can count on ONE hand the number of times I’ve started a session late. And I’ve never NCNS’d a client.

You’re picking the wrong chicks, sweetheart. Lol.