Providers tips for having you turned on

As a client I LOVE having the provider turned on and really enjoying it whether it's a BBBJ and/or FS.
I would appreciate any tips from providers to help you be turned on. It's always better when both enjoy it and I enjoy seeing you turned on more than being pleased myself
If a client is vocal with me and has fun, I am happy. I especially have a great time if they love DAtY as much as I do.
Because all women are the same . . .
or is this a feeble attempt to replenish the spank bank?
If a client is vocal with me and has fun, I am happy. I especially have a great time if they love DAtY as much as I do. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
I am not a screamer anymore. At my age it's more of a whimper. Women love being chewed.
As a client I LOVE having the provider turned on and really enjoying it whether it's a BBBJ and/or FS.
I would appreciate any tips from providers to help you be turned on. It's always better when both enjoy it and I enjoy seeing you turned on more than being pleased myself Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
Providers want you to show up, be clean, be small, be quick, and be gone.
talk dirty to me and fuck me like the pervert you are...dammit!
Nice I like
How to turn on a woman, just a few steps:

1) Do not be a client, never pay her for her time or her pussy.

2) Exude confidence in who you are as a man. Confident men do not pay for pussy.

3) Be a man not a wimp or a doormat, see step 2). Do not complain nor whine, take charge of the situation, every situation with confidence and take care of her in ever circumstance, be a MAN. Real appealing men are not clients, do not pay for sex.

4) Earn her trust by being honest, not dramatic, not in hobby as whole hobby world is full of lies, bullshit, and acting.

5) Protect her, if you are a client you are the one most likely to harm her. She has to screen you, check you out and be alertful in case you are a crazy man. Do not be a client.

6) Exude tenderness but be very powerful, influential, and charismatic. Make things happen, good things that benefit others. Not abusive just powerful enough to treat her like the person she is instead of a sex toy as clients do.

Follow some of these steps and she will be excited to see you and wet when you touch her. Cannot be a client is the main theme because a client is everything an appealing man is not.
What the hell??
How to turn on a woman, just a few steps:

1) Do not be a client, never pay her for her time or her pussy.

2) Exude confidence in who you are as a man. Confident men do not pay for pussy.

3) Be a man not a wimp or a doormat, see step 2). Do not complain nor whine, take charge of the situation, every situation with confidence and take care of her in ever circumstance, be a MAN. Real appealing men are not clients, do not pay for sex.

4) Earn her trust by being honest, not dramatic, not in hobby as whole hobby world is full of lies, bullshit, and acting.

5) Protect her, if you are a client you are the one most likely to harm her. She has to screen you, check you out and be alertful in case you are a crazy man. Do not be a client.

6) Exude tenderness but be very powerful, influential, and charismatic. Make things happen, good things that benefit others. Not abusive just powerful enough to treat her like the person she is instead of a sex toy as clients do.

Follow some of these steps and she will be excited to see you and wet when you touch her. Cannot be a client is the main theme because a client is everything an appealing man is not. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
  • Lia88
  • 01-05-2018, 02:07 PM
I like to hear moans, whimpers, body to body contact. I like watching your eyes roll to the back of your head. That gets me Wet almost instantly!!
Kissing and soft sensual touch. Those are the best ways to get my kitty purring