ADMINS MODS I HAVE A MAJOR COMPLAINT!!!

This bbs is not user friendly.

I come here, intending to quickly check out the SA provider ads, maybe meet some strange for lunch instead of Whataburger...

And what happens? I'm distracted by the Featured ECCIE showcase of Lexie of Louisianna with her tight body and hard brown nipples;

Then? I'm distracted by the Featured ECCIE showcase of Amy Smith of Dallas and how hot she looks in both black and pink fishnet body stockings.

Finally I scroll down a ways, and then what happens?

Then I'm distracted by the showcase thumbnail photos, and I find myself drooling over the pics in the showcase of the Arkansas hottie duo team sillygirls.

Then, once I'm in the showcases, I find myself using the amazingly comprehensive "search" feature to search provider showcases by breast size looking for that perfect "A" rack.

Next thing I know its an hour later, and I still haven't checked out SA ads for new talent, which when I finally get to, amazes me with the pics, showcase links and rapidly growing talent pool.

Then, all of a sudden, its 3 hours later and I still haven't selected my lunchtime quickie, and have to start the process all over again looking for a mid-afternoon quickie.

Mods, Owners, Admins, these pics of hotties everywhere and amazing search features have to go as I am spending entirely too much time online here. Others, feel free to chime in with your similar difficulties.

And owners, mods, admins --please do something before I waste another day drooling over all the hotties here.
Thank you we are glad you enjoy. You obviously view things positively.
Great Read! Thanks for enjoying all the ECCIE has to offer....

Sigh, but now I want a Whataburger.... And a quickie....
Same shit happens to me, too! the G*&*^*&^&%^&%$ showcase with it's seductive pictures luring me away from the drama and calming the troll within me. The f*&^^*(*) ads are costing me money, too! My appetite and consumption for companionship is up.

Obama better send me some more stimulus money.

I'm just sayin...

THANKS!
cpi3000'

It just f'ing happened to me again. I ended up drooling over Lilith of Mississippi.

They have a 12 step program for showcase pics?
Great Read! Thanks for enjoying all the ECCIE has to offer....

Sigh, but now I want a Whataburger.... And a quickie.... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I suggest that whataburger is a great idea! Bring me some please?
Ditto with LaVixen...I want some whataburger!!!!

tHE nearest Whataburger is an hour away in Baton Rouge.....Anyone wanna "deliver"?????

{dammit now I am horny & hungry...lol}!!
dammit now yall got me looking at showcases....check out Alyse

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1838

NOW I AM REALLY HORNY!!!{wonder if she will deliver my friggen cheeseburger???}lol
LaVixen / DallasRain,

PPE is firing up the 'mobile and loading up on Whataburger.... Road Trip!!!

Single / Double / Triple, Cheese,all the veg? And the condiments??

PPE

Trying to Alyse to come to Dallas!!!
As hot as Alyse's showcase pictures are its her hobby list that really turns me on - her hobbies are cooking, cleaning, pleasing me. Wow.
The perfect woman.
Yes, Alyse's showcase has even caught my attention. WOW. does she ever make it to Dallas?
St. C, Working on that right now.... After May 1st, hopefully....
  • TBONE
  • 04-17-2010, 10:32 AM
St. C, Working on that right now.... After May 1st, hopefully.... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

See St.C...I TOLD you he was going to make a great mod!!

And a link to Whataburger delivers for the ladies on Eccie?
I commented on the showcase a few weeks ago. I love it!

Very kewl indeed.
Just view it as adding to your "to do" list............browse away............