Integrate referrals into ECCIE to ease screening?

Would it be difficult to have verified providers in ECCIE provide references for other members so that other providers can easily look up those references when screening the members on this site?

I'd like to think that it would be better compared to verification sites since providers can also track the posts made by specific members and gauge if they feel comfortable about the person they're meeting. Members who prefer to have more privacy can always opt out of the on-site referencing.

Would this work or are the logistics too high?
If a lady would start a thread about the gentlemen (in the ladies forum), and keep it active, then the guys handle and a brief comment about him could be added by the ladies he's seen. The thread could be searched with internet explorer (edit, find on this page). Maybe eccie search works there. I don't know about that part.

But the regular forums can be. So the lady could get an idea of who she's likely to meet. I think it would work well and be easy.
This is a great idea!
Personally.. if this happens my security is worth more than that and anyone with half a brain will leave as well... I do NOT want "OK"'s to be stored on a server that is on US Soil. At least if we post a review we control what info is housed on this server on US Soil.. We know what info we are putting out there. We control what the public world can see... But if we just register and the providers have a Thumbs up thumbs down button we no longer have control of the information on ourself.

P411 works because it is all Gina Does..
Also having provider oks on eccie is not totally a reference check if they did do that. On the flip side if providers had oks from hobbyist they saw on here via rep.......this might be a tad too large of a thing to see especially if she has seen many clients. As a new clients although I'm sure its customary for most ladies, I dont want to see ladies with hundred upon hundreds of rep power or counts of gents. I guess they could make a "recieved review" count for ladies, but will that really lend appeal.

Eccie is also not the hobby police, and I'm sure if a situation happened where a provider got arrested by LE due to the assumtion that he had reps via eccie they would not want potential liability.

It does sound like an awesome idea, but on an open board it could be a false sense of security.