Reference Problems Anyone?

Now I know that ECCIE is sure getting bigger and more and more people are joining from everywhere..which is awesome! My idea is that somehow after you see a girl there could be a way you could put her in your network and rate her on safety and reliability...then the girl could rate you on the same!

I mean girls arent you tired of a girl not picking up or not knowing the guy because he only saw you once...wouldn't it be easier to just look at his profile and go to his network and boom there is 15 girls in his network and you can just see him right away...NO MORE WAITING for other people!

And guys...you can see her right when you want too!!!! Also you know she is real and she is reliable because some girls can be flaky!

Well anyways, its just a thought!
Great suggestion..Right now the only way to verify is to go to P411. They provide that service but then...there's another fee.

Thanks Gorgeous...
Is there a way for girls to see which girls a guy has seen on P4? That would be a plus, specially if he has seen reputable girls.

Something like that here would be cool too. Kind of like a top friend list. HA!

I really do think it's a good idea for the ladies to be empowered a bit more and have them be able to rate as well. Ya'll should be running things a bit more, IMHO.
I think the ok system that p-411 has is a good one. It prevents backlash from a provider, but I understand the point.
Yes, P411 has that feature. So do a few other boards. It does make screening a bit easier, but ladies will still need to check facts, etc before seeing someone they've never seen. I wouldn't think a simple "ok" from a lady would be enough...just my $.02. I'm sure its the same way for gents looking to see someone. Taking the "ok" of another from a review simply means that they were fine on their date...but you really never know what's gonna jump off, right?
  • Trey
  • 06-28-2010, 12:19 PM
I could see you answering say a five question check list only verified girls could see with yes or no answers maybe some 1-5 rating thing.

What questions would a provider want to know about a guy after the basic "would you recommend this guy yes or no" question.
  • Roxie
  • 06-28-2010, 01:36 PM
I agree. It makes it more easier to know what type of person the guy or girl is. I believe a person will always have a different experience than the one before. But until then were stuck with P411.
P411 is always inproving and getting better. If anyone has any suggestions Gina is always open to make P411 better.......She is a member here as GinaXXX

Clients can now even ad photos of themselves on P411. Other providers can see who you have seen previously and look at the number of OK's you have. Of course you will know about this via an automated email. But, I think it is one of the best systems out there for both clients and providers

I have a pretty good idea Alyssa, how about the next time you tour Houston, I send you an appt request via P411 and we can talk all about it...........smile.......
Hey I will really like that - because sometime some lady's don't have (P411) or the guy don't have P411 . It suck went you call a ladys and ask for a ok and the lady tell me she don't know who he is. And ten call the guy and tell him the she is runing a special the he need to see her.!!
I have such a bad luck went it come to ask a model about referents ; I hat let go so meny business. Because of LADY'S not given ok.
Yes it would be a nice feature to have something like that. However, in order for this type of feature to be effective, both hobbyists and providers would have to be a reliable source for submitting honest information.

Those providers who do not respond to reference verifications are already unreliable...imho. Do you think they would take the time to post who they've seen...and if so, are you willing to take their word on who they've met?

Unreliable providers are either "territorial" or they have personality issues, and will pick and choose to whom they'll give a reference. Could we trust any information they decide to relet?

Same for the hobbyists. Whose to say what information is going to be honest? We already see fake reviews either promoting subpar providers or bad reviews in attempts to defame a popular provider. And, the "he said, she said" types of problems. Unfortunately, I can only see this as being another avenue for more problems.
Unfortunately, there are always going to those ladies who don't share info and I've lost my share of biz because of this. P411 is the best tool out there and is working on improvements and taking suggestions even as post. :-)
P411 is nice, if you are a really active hobbyist, but not so good for someone that only goes out a couple times a year.($$$) Since you don't have a lot of "verifications" you can't get the ladies that require "verifications". Would be great if there was someway to verify the client without a lot of previous "experience". Some of the ideas about providers giving the thumbs up on a hobbyist seems good and rating safety and general disposition would be good too. Hey I'm here to see all the wonderful ladies on eccie, so maybe eccie needs to come up with something???

I have to admit I used to be a doubter of site's like Gina's P411, but after using it for a few weeks I have found it to be quite awesome. It gives both the provider and client more research options along with the ability to either thumbnail checks and browsing or full-scale vetting and clear communication of limits and expectations at a glance. It works quite well in tandem with this site. My advice would be to use this ECCIE in combination with P411 and you should find your abilities to check references and preferences pretty well enhanced.
I too have bad luck and have lost some potential great friends due to a few asps not giving ok's to me.
I am not sure if it is because they are upset that the clients are looking elswhere at the moment or if its because they just arent a referall type girl?
I usually use dc and 411 they are great!!.
Also I sometimes look at the ter review/post history if they dont have any refs to give or are unsure to ask the ones they have seen. Works out well 99.5% of the time and its stopped me from really having to ask any ladies not on 411 or dc..
I on the other hand will offer any reference to any one thats fits legit..
IMHO I appreciate kindly the references, I tour during the summers and they are very valuable..I think it shows great character and honest intentions when references are given on both sides..