Drop Down Quick Access To Reviews?

What would be awesome, is when you click on a members name, you get instant access to all of their reviews with a clickable link.

If you want to see a pattern in the reviews gents write, you find them all right there.

If you want to instantly see all of a lady's reviews as you are looking over her Showcase, click and boom you can access ALL of her reviews on ECCIE.
You can do that with reviews for the ladies on another site I know of. And for the men, it's searchable like that on a few other sites I know of. Actually, when you click on a lady's review on one site and click the man's name, all of his reviews come up. Pretty nice.
That is cool I also think it would be Great if a guy could see all a girls reviewes on here by the easy click! But this is not burger king so i guess we cant always have our way! Lol great suggestion though Anonone i had mention something like that in another forum recently because even I hate it when I have to search for my own! But i also hate it when they shut eccie down to make changes>> Damn cause and effect!! LOL
  • TBONE
  • 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Great idea...it's actually on our the list for future development.

T
  • Roxie
  • 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM
I love that idea! Great thinking.
Very good idea.......
That really is a great idea

Good thinking
While that is being programmed, search a user name in primary field, and activities in secondary field this will sort their reviews.