Smell Good

• Roxie
  • 07-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Hello. Roxie here!

This is not an embarassment to anybody and im not pointing any fingers but alot of women including me would REALLY appreciate it if before you (men) go meet a lady, please shower and take care of your hygiene because its not a good thing when someone gives the whole room an aroma.

I have had my share of "smellers" and I got to the edge. Please just take care of hygiene. Its the human thing to do.

Thanks,
Roxie.
Both genders can have a fishy smell.
Yep, smell like fish.
offers to have you join her for some pre bcd shower fun and lets you know the clock has not started its hard to turn that down. for the investment of 5 minutes and a little soap everyone has a fresh feeling
Not so fast....I find that all people have a olfactory signature...its small with some but larger with others...I also find that people who shower and take care of themselves have no problems.........showers before and after and proper care of the equipment we posses make us happy and others who see us happy....If there is fish then things are not right and need attention.................Vict or