Houston hot spots

I've been living in Houston for several years. Sadly, there are not any places to meet some hot ladies for casual encounter. Back in other major cities I've lived including San Francisco, New York city and London, you can always see and meet very hot and attractive ladies in the evenings. In Housotn, you can sometimes find it in Star Bucks on Post oak or in the Barns & Nobels in Galleria, I was just wondering if it's me having trouble or this is very common in Houston?
Soma on Washington Ave is a trendy sushi bar with young hotties of all ethnicites:
http://www.somasushi.com/

Scott Gertners Sky Bar is a Jazz Lounge with many Ebony babes:
http://www.scottgertner.com/

Mo's A Place for Steaks is the place to be for sexy cougars:
http://www.mosaplaceforsteaks.com/houston/index.html

However, if you are just looking for a street with many cafes, bars and lounges where you can sit and admire pretty girls walking down the street, you won't find it here. This is so not a walking city! Good luck on your hunt.
Houston is very trendy in this way, a couple years back with was downtown then the crowd moved to uptown and nowadays Heights is where all the action is, but it's always few good places, you might want to check out like Scott Gartner's Sky bar on Thursday nights or Sunday afternoon, Belvedere in Post oak area and Cafe Cafe Europe on westheimer. I think Friday and Saturday heights is packed with different variety from bars to upscale or the most hottest, starting from Pandora, Drake, Reign, Pearl Bar, Manor and Eight ball to name a few. Hope this helps in what you are looking for But be careful at Washington ave the heights area there are lot of cops waiting to give DWI when people come out of clubs.
There are a lot of available young women on Back Page...
I think Friday and Saturday heights is packed with different variety from bars to upscale or the most hottest, starting from Pandora, Drake, Reign, Pearl Bar, Manor and Eight ball to name a few. Hope this helps in what you are looking for But be careful at Washington ave the heights area there are lot of cops waiting to give DWI when people come out of clubs. Originally Posted by auknowho
+1

There are millions of gorgeous women in Houston, not sure why your having trouble. Perhaps your just not looking in all the right spots!
My incall hehe
My incall hehe Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I have noted this done Holly, while Erikcalguy tries out the new places but I will try your incall
I have noted this done Holly, while Erikcalguy tries out the new places but I will try your incall Originally Posted by auknowho
N BTW i meant cuz of my girlfriends not cuz of me LOL.. But youre welcome too! :=)
My incall hehe Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Thats my favorite spot next to under you!
Thats my favorite spot next to under you! Originally Posted by mojojo213
Alright Mojo move to the side now for a little while......LOL
Alright Mojo move to the side now for a little while......LOL Originally Posted by auknowho
Im not done yet! Its gonna be a while now go grab a snicker!
Houston is very trendy in this way, a couple years back with was downtown then the crowd moved to uptown and nowadays Heights is where all the action is, but it's always few good places, you might want to check out like Scott Gartner's Sky bar on Thursday nights or Sunday afternoon, Belvedere in Post oak area and Cafe Cafe Europe on westheimer. I think Friday and Saturday heights is packed with different variety from bars to upscale or the most hottest, starting from Pandora, Drake, Reign, Pearl Bar, Manor and Eight ball to name a few. Hope this helps in what you are looking for But be careful at Washington ave the heights area there are lot of cops waiting to give DWI when people come out of clubs. Originally Posted by auknowho
There is one major draw-back with the Drake in my own estimation.

The place has a lot of potential and it might get hot, but right now the place is dead until around 11 pm.

I don't understand why they don't start the place going around 7 pm. Some places do. That's where people start.

The place has a lot of potential and it might get hot, but right now the place is dead until around 11 pm.

I don't understand why they don't start the place going around 7 pm. Some places do. That's where people start.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn the reason they don't start till 11 PM is because it is a much younger crowd than you would anticipate, usually the party starts at 7 with friends at someone's condo in the surrounding areas and then moves on to Drake or Pandora but hottest is Eight Ball nowadays, Reign is not bad either if you know your way in Htown. This is mostly meet and hit rather than P4P, I can understand your point of starting off sooner like those Mexican Cantina's but the parties here go from a house to a club to some bar hopping then back to someones house, pretty crazy! you should try it sometime.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I hear that Luby's gets hot around 4:30. Some of the women there give really good gum.

Seriously, I can't ever remember a hotspot that gets going around 7, because no one goes out that early.
I hear that Luby's gets hot around 4:30. Some of the women there give really good gum.

Seriously, I can't ever remember a hotspot that gets going around 7, because no one goes out that early. Originally Posted by blowpop
Agree with BP. Other than leftovers from Thursday Happy Hours at Tasting Room (get there REAL early) or Mo's, nothing is happening at 7.

And, you said you'd not reveal our Luby's secret, assh-le. Now we'll have competition.

Houston is very trendy in this way, a couple years back with was downtown then the crowd moved to uptown and nowadays Heights is where all the action is, but it's always few good places, you might want to check out like Scott Gartner's Sky bar on Thursday nights or Sunday afternoon, Belvedere in Post oak area and Cafe Cafe Europe on westheimer. I think Friday and Saturday heights is packed with different variety from bars to upscale or the most hottest, starting from Pandora, Drake, Reign, Pearl Bar, Manor and Eight ball to name a few. Hope this helps in what you are looking for But be careful at Washington ave the heights area there are lot of cops waiting to give DWI when people come out of clubs. Originally Posted by auknowho

Kara: Why does that place sound so familiar?