Name: SweetCherryPop
User ID:: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49665
Phone: 4252707444
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49665
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Houston off H59
Activities: LFK, DFK, CBJ, covered sex in multiple positions, HJ to finish, Cuddling, Converstion
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black and shiny
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall (5'8"), very fit hard body. Nice boobs: I don't know the letter description, but they very nice. Her ass is tight just like her pussy. She has a nice smile, a pretty face, fine use of the English language, and a bubbly personality. She talks, teases, and enjoys a little banter. Much of the banter involves her pussy and your dick: a great combination.
Recommendation: Yes
This one is special. She worth the money just to see her body
I saw her before she became popular in Eccie. She was late to the appointment near Sugarland, hyper as fuck, and got pissed off because I didn't get super hard like she thought I would be even though I was hard. She berated me and left the session without giving me a climax. BTW, this was her fucking room too!!! BSC is the best way to describe her. BTW, I was dissappointed in her looks She is definitely a 5 on a good day and with heavy makeup. I saw her without and she was 3-4. Also, her body was way too thin like party girl thin.
You joined today to express this?
You joined today to express this? Originally Posted by fishingtwo
It happened. Maybe Chinatown suits her now. But a few months ago at her old location she was fucking psycho. She also will get psycho on you on the phone via text. She berates a lot and says the dick is small and it doesn't work bla bla bla shit and that she has to work as a prostitute because she got pregnant and I am the blame for it. Like really I don't even know her that well besides the shitty text and the shitty session. Really crazy! She's not that nice. She pretends a lot. Apparently you guys are easy prey.
[/PRIVATE]
  • zhunt
  • 07-21-2019, 07:39 AM
Sorry to have opened the door to unpleasant memories. I can only speak to my experience and it was very pleasant. So, guys will have to find out for themselves.
Good review. I have seen her several times and always have a great time.
Lol at rating her a 5 with heavy makeup. I saw her without makeup and she was gorgeous.
Lol at rating her a 5 with heavy makeup. I saw her without makeup and she was gorgeous. Originally Posted by zeezer
Are you non-Asian? I see a lot of reviews that say well this Asian girl is 20-something but in actuality she is way over that age according to many other reviewers who probably are Asian. Asian men seem to have a better grasp on the real age of Asian women. I saw her pics on Eros and they looked to be photoshopped.
The link doesn't work
But if you search her name you will find it.