Have you ever fallen for a client?

I've heard the occasional story - scratch that - I OFTEN hear the common story about a client falling for a provider. There are guys out there secretly pining after and literally hurting themselves, seeking the heart of a provider. So here is my question: providers have you ever fallen for a client? Has it ever hurt you to have to leave? Did you ever just want to stay and spend the whole day in some guy's arms? SO or no SO, who cares. Just wondering?
  • HDnTX
  • 10-02-2013, 05:58 PM
good question....
Fallen in lust, yes. Fallen in Love, no.

Lust makes the sex better and it leaves me wanting to see him again after a wonderful date. Lust breeds passion, intimacy, and a unique experience between us.

Love just takes the fun out of everything. No amount of money or chemistry between my favorite hobbyist can replace true and sincere human feelings that are more than likely to happen in the "vanilla" world.

Men don't give me their hard-earned money for me to "fall" for them. They give me their money to have a passionate experience without all the drama and craziness that comes with having a wife or SO.
Fallen in lust, yes. Fallen in Love, no.

Lust makes the sex better and it leaves me wanting to see him again after a wonderful date. Lust breeds passion, intimacy, and a unique experience between us.

Love just takes the fun out of everything. No amount of money or chemistry between my favorite hobbyist can replace true and sincere human feelings that are more than likely to happen in the "vanilla" world.

Men don't give me their hard-earned money for me to "fall" for them. They give me their money to have a passionate experience without all the drama and craziness that comes with having a wife or SO. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Absolutely.....
I agree with you completely BSB, and that is how I am and have always been.... extremely professional and often lustful, yet slightly removed. You've never had an 'accident.' I had an accident once, just couldn't control my feelings. Obviously didn't do anything about it.... But I just don't think its fair that this happens to clients all the time and we can't ever make that mistake. Even though we know its trouble and not a possibility.
In some tainted way, the ladies fall for my 1.3" of dangling death.
  • motor
  • 10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
I have had ladies fall for me.......they told me they would give up the trade if I would be true to them......................Ther e is too much of me not to spread it around................jk...lol sorry to be a smart ass
I have had ladies fall for me.......they told me they would give up the trade if I would be true to them......................Ther e is too much of me not to spread it around................jk...lol sorry to be a smart ass Originally Posted by motor

I would NEVER say that to anyone, or even think about it.... that seems almost desperate and just not right in some way for a provider to say that to a paying client... I'd rather live in silent agony.
  • motor
  • 10-02-2013, 08:13 PM
I would NEVER say that to anyone, or even think about it.... that seems almost desperate and just not right in some way for a provider to say that to a paying client... I'd rather live in silent agony. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
Anjuli................I was kidding.........I have never had a provider say that................especially to me...........................h ey you never know what may click
Lol motor, I thought you were joking about the 2nd part and being honest about the first... Like I said, silent agony. Its the best route.
I fall in love every Saturday morning around 11am, and go home about 3pm.
  • motor
  • 10-02-2013, 08:38 PM
No way are you kidding................I love the women I see..........I just know my place
I know of two Dallas ASPD providers who married clients.

It appears things did not work out in either relationship.
When you are involved in such an intimate encounter as this, it is easy to get carried away from reality. It takes a lot of logic to overpower the emotions that can arise. This is particularly risky if you are seeking both sex and companionship. That compatibility can grow into more than was originally intended.
Well I wouldn't blame a failed marriage on the client/provider relationship necessarily, considering our divorce rate. BUT I think the average man has a hard time dealing with the 'past' of a women who provides or did provide, No matter what people say on these boards about being open minded. THAT guy would be one in a million (clearly I haven't found him). I have found a few that pretended though.