A Review of a Mystery Date

A while back I had posted an ISO for a Masquerade Date. I did end up getting it setup, and posted a review.

For a while now I had expressed to some providers I have previously met, that I had a couple of things on the bucket list.
Item 1: Meet a lady who I had never met before, who would be wearing a Mask, have a date with her BCD and afterwards remove the Mask. It would be preferred that this lady didn't have publically posted pictures, as I wanted the element of surprise. (Done, cross that off the list)
Item 2: Have a lady who I have never met before come to me for an outcall at a hotel. I would leave the key in a specified place known to me and her, and have her come in and meet me in bed, while I was asleep (or at least acting like I was asleep). This would have to have the help of another lady, one who I had met before that could arrange it with one of her friends. The lady coming to visit would have to be very trusting in her friend.

After I posted the review of my Masquerade Date, I received a PM from a lady I have seen before. For sake of reference I'll call her Provider A. She said, "Nice review of your Masquerade date, sounds like you had a great time. Are you still looking for 'Item 2'?” I replied "Yes" and was surprised she had remembered. She replied, “I have a friend (we will call her Provider B) that I think would be perfect for this". I said "Great, can you set it up?”.

So I had the stage set for Item 2. The night arrived. I was anxious as I anticipated, who will I wake up next to? It turned out to be a great time.

When talking with Provider A before the date, and Provider B after the date, they both asked would if I would be interested in writing a Mystery Review, and let others guess the identity of the two of them.

I know I won't get a review credit for this, and I plan on writing a full review within the allotted time limit. If you want, take a guess at who Provider A & B are. Guys of course will have an advantage as they will see the ROS, or at least as much of the ROS as I can provide while trying to keep it a mystery.

Date: In the past week.
Provider: Mystery
Phone: Mystery
Email Address: Mystery
URL / Website: Mystery
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Esters
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Stripper Slide, Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, Cuddling
Session Length: Hour
Fee: More than 200 Less than 400
Hair Length and Color: Dark Long Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Didn't ask
Physical Description: Small Frame with Big Boobs, In my opinion a spinner

Recommendation: Yes - 100%

So if you want to take a guess at who Provider A & B are, have at it. If no one gets it right in a day or so I'll provide some more clues if there is interest.
Nice ... very cool Idea ... Congrats
What a great idea! That would be fun with the right ladies. I like it.

Good review.
Bigger than a breadbox?
Both ideas are waaaaaay cool. Good job on planning and pulling them off.
Do we guess here or send a PM?
Here is fine...

I like this thread, the clues, guessing the whole bit... Kudos for the idea and the fun.

Not sure, other than just an interesting challenge, what your reasoning is behind this thread. Also don't know if you want to tease the providers and not let them know our guesses. In any event, I'll play along. Not much to go on yet, but my guess would be...
Pretty sure provider A was thathotnurse I will take a guess that provider B was Raventemptress.
Pretty sure provider A was thathotnurse... Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. THN was the lady who set it all up.

I will take a guess that provider B was Raventemptress. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Nope
It's good to see some imagination around here. Great idea for #2. Nice job.

TM
I like this thread, the clues, guessing the whole bit... Kudos for the idea and the fun. Originally Posted by bored@home
Thanks. It was A & B's idea. I just have no life so I figured I'd follow along.
rtmc, glad that you got to have such a deliteful surprise!!!

years ago, i did a variant of #1 - except i used blindfold that stayed on until just before i left after 1.5 hrs of pleasurable delites [she was a submissive who a submissive fav of mine suggested i visit].

havent ever done #2, but knowing my current favs, if they knew someone who was up for it, i'd be ready lickety-split!!!

i have visited w/ a woman recommended by one of my favs, but i had seen photos/read reviews of her before our encounter. still it was deliteful

again, congratulations on living out your deliteful fantasies!!!