Paypal

In search of PayPal accepting providers.
Thanks for the response in advance
Hello
I accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, Google wallet, cash and website payment. New to the area no clients in the last 6 months so I am newbie friendly. Feel free to contact me
Cash app and Venmo currently not PayPal
  • BLM69
  • 05-19-2019, 10:26 AM
I accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, Google wallet, cash and website payment. New to the area no clients in the last 6 months so I am newbie friendly. Feel free to contact me Originally Posted by Missnayajkartier
Google wallet is now called G--Pay
Pay pal friendly
Be careful because a lot of these payment apps have been known to freeze accounts and hold the funds, especially if they feel the transaction is illegal or if a personal account is being used for business transactions.

Venmo notes: “personal accounts may not be used to receive business, commercial, or merchant transactions.”

I’ve known a couple people that have had their funds frozen and they could not get access to it. Don’t keep a lot of money tied up in these cash app services.
Not only are accts being frozen, but a lot of guys are disputing the charges AFTER the fact. Cash is King folks.
Damn fuckers
Ive stayed away from paypal with all the horror stories. Cash app is the best and have had zero issues in the past few years ive used it.
CashApp & PayPal accepted