Blowjobs and Tornado Warnings

• grean
  • 05-29-2019, 05:48 PM
Getting your knob polished(guys) or polishing a knob(gals) as tornado sirens begin whaling.

What do you do?
I hope she does not bite/flench
I’d like to be polishing a knob.....
The thrill of slurping and being sucked up at the same time always turns me on
just blow on and don't stop lol
Makes me hope storms kick in and adds that extra intensity.
Joking aside, tornado sirens scare the shit out of me.
Would be hard to continue.
KEEP ON SUCKING BABY!

I’d much rather be reported on the news as the guy who died while getting head during a tornado than the guy hiding in a closet. Honestly, the idea kinda turns me on!
I was actually in Plano yesterday early afternoon when the storms were howling and sirens going off all over DFW. I couldn't think of a better way to go than with my cock getting a world class blow job, which I did. Man it was amazing. If all the ladies could suck like the one I was with I would go for it every day and twice on weekends. She was a true headmaster.
Do you know what wifes and tornadoes have in common?.....In the end, they both wind up getting your house.
  • grean
  • 05-30-2019, 10:34 AM
KEEP ON SUCKING BABY!

I’d much rather be reported on the news as the guy who died while getting head during a tornado than the guy hiding in a closet. Honestly, the idea kinda turns me on! Originally Posted by Manny4Fun
FUCK YEEAAAHHHH!!
Do you know what wifes and tornadoes have in common?.....In the end, they both wind up getting your house. Originally Posted by Souper
+1
I was out when the storm hit and I pulled into a brand new parking garage in euless off midcities blvd to protect my car from hail or whatever. I was thinking to myself....this would be an awesome time and place for a car visit. I have known a few "raining day" ladies
I live near tornado alley

Last week when the tormados stormed nearby..I was twistin in the sheets with a client...well the sirens started blowing and the lights went out...we just laughed and kept playing..what made it funnier was that I have black plastic covering the insides of my windows to maximize the temperature when heater or air conditioner is on so it was pitch black and hot as hell...halfhour later lights came back on....made for a uniquely fun time!