What not to say....

Any providers or clients want to share either funny or bad things said at a first meeting?
I'am being watched
I keep hearing No Wonder your a Bigdeal....yada...gets old!
I didn't shower......
After completion. "Oh shit, I think it broke".

I've wanted to say that as a joke, but have never had the nerve.
I'm thinking it's probably a good thing I haven't.
Phone rings..... Give me a second I need to talk to my mom.
I like to wear womens lingerie. Is it ok if i put this on?
Ahhhh Suzanne. Thats my kinda guy..lol
I have a gent in Houston who wears ladies lingerie. He is a sweety and lots of fun!

I had a gent in new mexico come see me..I was in a hotel with outside room doors. He asked if he could bring his dog in..I looked at his small car but didnt see a dog so I said ok..it HAD to be a small dog since it was a small car....WRONG..he brought in a damn full grown labroder retriever! Well we did the deed and when the guy came he moaned really loud so the dog starting barking,growling and trying to jump on the bed!
Well he called me again a few monthes... I told him I was in a highrise swanky hotel and he could not bring the dog....he got pissed and cussed me out!!!

So if a gent asks me if he can bring his pet into my room. Hell nooooo
I like to wear womens lingerie. Is it ok if i put this on? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
My favorite kind of guy
“Wanna get married? You’ll get half my pension” 😂😄
My favorite kind of guy Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Lol same! Like “ooh those are cute let’s match next time” 😂❤️
“Wanna get married? You’ll get half my pension” 😂😄 Originally Posted by xomissmiab

Ok Mia, thank you for that.
I've been amused all afternoon.
That's also the: "Your my next ex-wife" curse line.

Btw, I'd like to thank a few of the gals here for getting me to the point where I now laugh at the ex, which infuriates her.
I like to wear womens lingerie. Is it ok if i put this on? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Says the fat guy that is gonna destroy them about when the panties get to his thighs.
I had a gent in alabama who came in saying " I got good news and I got bad news....the bad news is the envelope with the money in it blew out the window....and the good news is that I bought you a gift."
Well that gift was a complimentary ashtray from a bar he frequented...geeeez
Her: Where did my money go to? Did you take it? Repeat and Repeat several times while getting louder.

Me: Relax lady, it is only the two of us in this room, it has to be somewhere. Let's the two of us look for it, I know we can find it. Oh, here it is all folded up laying across the room in the corner. Now how do you think it got over here? Could you have thrown it over here with yours underwear by mistake?

I got dressed and left, session over with no tip.