Best KC eats

Hey y’all

So during my trip to KC this week I got the pleasure of dining at some really great restaurants. It was really cool. KC has some amazing food and some really cool history behind a lot of the buildings and areas.
I definitely want to check out more spots to eat. So far I’ve dined at The Majestic, McCormick & Shmick’s, and Gates BBQ to name a few.
What are some other great recommendations for dining spots?
Jack Stack is the best BBQ in KC.

Be sure to try Garozzo's for Italian.

Pearl Bar for oysters and fresh seafood.
Jack Stack is the best BBQ in KC.

Be sure to try Garozzo's for Italian.

Pearl Bar for oysters and fresh seafood. Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
Thanks for the recommendations babe
I’d love to check out some of these spots with you perhaps on my next trip to town? ❤️
The Rieger is excellent and Manifesto is downstairs for a truly unique cocktail experience. Extra Virgin is good. I want to echo the Jack Stack comment, also Q39. Anton's is great for super fresh ingredients. Minsky's is great if you just want pizza. Finally, I'd say The Parker for.a good food/cocktail mix and then head next door to Jax Fish House, JJs, and The Monarch Bar
la fou frog
cafe provence
webster house
brgr
Jack Stack is the best BBQ in KC.....ditto!

Jumpin catfish is great also! 1861 S Ridgeview Rd, Olathe, KS 66062
Those are all good. If you're down for Mexican food, you can't go wrong with any of the restaurants on Southwest Blvd. Also the Salty Iguana is one of KC's best Mexican restaurants around IMO.
I'll go ahead and echo the comments saying that Jack Stack is the best BBQ in town. Also, they have amazing carrot cake.

I'll also second The Rieger (and Manifesto), as well as Le Fou Frog.

And, I'll throw out one of my own - Eddie V's on the Plaza for seafood.

(side note regarding Eddie V's - the Family Bathroom is big enough for some energetic sex - do with that what you will)
I had Jack Stack for the first time today and it was AMAZING
Ooo and that lemonade .. so yummy
I heard Eddie Vs was a great spot.
Man all these great places on my next tour I’ll need someone to show me a few more cool spots. What’s better than great food and good company ❤️
Pricey but a totally upscale seafood experience is the Grog and Galley which is on Lake Lotawana east of 7hwy ....as lmost is o 50 hwyh&