Well this is awkward!

Ok former provider here that left a few years ago and had a decent reputation. Seen her numerous times and a damn good time!
While I was seeing her and in some convo come to find out she graduated with my son...oookkkay!
No worries kept seeing her.
Son has his class reunion...they see each other and NOW they are dating!
Holy crap!

Anyone got any advice or similar situations?
Well, your son has good taste (no pun intended) in women!

I would never tell him. There are things that happen in life that sharing with a son, daughter, wife, husband, etc. would devastate them, and for what purpose. The young lady is trying to move on with her life. That was a small stage of it. She now wants to go another route.

I know you too well, Big Deal, and know you will handle this well, support your son, and go forward, as well. Good luck, buddy!
Yep..I'll never tell him...hope she does the same.
Sad part is she is still got a bangin body and at least I know she will take good care of him bcd.
  • IQ160
  • 08-04-2018, 11:22 PM
If she has a spit-roasting fantasy, she won’t have far to go for a third participant.
If she has a spit-roasting fantasy, she won’t have far to go for a third participant. Originally Posted by IQ160

Now that's creepy..
Ok former provider here that left a few years ago and had a decent reputation. Seen her numerous times and a damn good time!
While I was seeing her and in some convo come to find out she graduated with my son...oookkkay!
No worries kept seeing her.
Son has his class reunion...they see each other and NOW they are dating!
Holy crap!

Anyone got any advice or similar situations? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Give him some pointers on what she likes.
was seeing a provider knew from day one she went to school with my son. she was over one day just hanging out and my son stopped by. long story short she is the mother of my granddaughter. my son knows we were doing the deed but never told him she was a provider!
Yep..I'll never tell him...hope she does the same.... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Exactly,
She's a civie nowadays.
But you can be jealous of him for what he's getting bcd.
wow interesting stories!

I was working in Alabama several years ago....I went into a cafe and the waitress was my doppleganger...I didnt really pay much attention to it...BUT that nite I got an appointment and when the gent called me his voice was identical to my oldest brothers! I knew it wasnt my brother cause he lives in Texas..lol! So when the gent gets to my place he looks like my brother too! wow awkward....he was trying to talk dirty to me during the plkaytime,but it was creeping me out since he sounded like my brother! but I made it thru...lol!
That nite when I was talking to my mom on the phone,she informed me that we have multy family members/cousins living in Birmingham!!!! WTF did I just do my cuz??? lol maybe???? {I will never know for sure cause I am too scared to research it}
Great story, Dallas! Hmmm...

Yeah, over the years, there have been a few ladies whose names were the same as my relatives... I don't care how hot they were... I wasn't going there.... LOL
BigDeal's story makes my age phobia petty!

x wife or x lover, girlfriend, encounter etc. Everything one knows about any lady in the past has a private area. Keeping quiet is your problem, not anyone else.

This is like going home to your wife and telling her how sorry you are for having sex with someone beside here, and then you wonder why she get's angry with you for your uninvited honesty. I know of a stupid guy who did that. 20 years later, he still doesn't understand why his wife left him. He is not the smartest guy around.
wow interesting stories!

I was working in Alabama several years ago....I went into a cafe and the waitress was my doppleganger...I didnt really pay much attention to it...BUT that nite I got an appointment and when the gent called me his voice was identical to my oldest brothers! I knew it wasnt my brother cause he lives in Texas..lol! So when the gent gets to my place he looks like my brother too! wow awkward....he was trying to talk dirty to me during the plkaytime,but it was creeping me out since he sounded like my brother! but I made it thru...lol!
That nite when I was talking to my mom on the phone,she informed me that we have multy family members/cousins living in Birmingham!!!! WTF did I just do my cuz??? lol maybe???? {I will never know for sure cause I am too scared to research it}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds as if you did. Now what?
lol well.....................
Well I could tell when she saw me she was uncomfortable...mostly because she got the bigdeal works and now the little deal works with better stamina!