Thank you!

I wanted to thank all the veterans and current active duty soldiers for all that you do for us!!! As my late grandfather said many time "If you love your freedom thank a vet.."

side-note
I know there was a thread started bout what was free to soldiers but I wanted to make a serious thread as this is something that is dear to my heart. I have alot of family members that served in alot wars from WWII to the Korea war to the current one. So please dont turn this in to a political thread or anything like that. I just wanted to show my appreciation for those who have and are serving!
I too want to offer my sincere appreciation to all servicemen and veterans. Without them we wouldn't have the wonderful country we do have. Proud to be an American!!
De Nada!
Those 3 years seem a long time ago.
De Nada!

Those 3 years WERE a long time ago!
De Nada!

Those 3 years WERE a long time ago! Originally Posted by Starry69
ditto

But I have fond memories of being a sailor in port!
I for one appreciate all the thanks, I got a lot of texts yesterday from friends and family it was very heart warming. I know they are not vets yet but take the time to say "Thank you" to are men and women that are still in uniform, I know it will brighten there day.
  • Sarge
  • 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Thank you.

One of my friends posted this on Facebook so I've been posting it everywhere I can. She's prior service 82nd Airborne paratrooper.

I am a Veteran, and a Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life. Regardless of personal political views, that is an honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer remember that fact...