Fundraiser at The Playboy Mansion

Hey.....I just got an invitation to go to the Playboy Mansion for a fundraiser. I'm not able to attend but, I thought that some of my hobby friends might consider it. The tickets aren't cheap and the prices are listed below.

Angela Brannon w/ the charity It's all about the kids sent me the email below.

Saturday August 22, 2009 7pm - 2am

www.PartyingforaPurposeMansionParty.com. Our Sexy Under the Sea Party at the Playboy Mansion is a fundraiser for our charity, It's All About the Kids.

We have General Admission tickets available that include the fantastic party at the Playboy Mansion - hosted bar, dinner, sexy entertainment, a silent and live auction, tours of the grounds by Playboy Playmates, photos with the Playboy Playmates and more! We provide private shuttle service to the Mansion from our host hotel, Hyatt Century Plaza. Tickets are $950 cash/check. $975 online. Most of our LA guests purchase this ticket.

We also have VIP tickets available that include the Sexy Under the Sea Party at the Playboy Mansion and also 3 other parties at the Hyatt Century Plaza [Friday Night Vip Party - hosted from 7-10 where we auction our Body Painted Beauties, Saturday Pool Party and Sunday Pool Party "RECOVERY"]. VIP Guests also have a VIP Hostess to help with their arrangments for ground transportation and hotel accomodations. Tickets are $1250 cash/check $1300 online. Our out of towners purchase this ticket and make a weekend out of it.

The Hyatt Century Plaza is our host hotel and we have a block of standard rooms starting at $219, suites and penthouses. We have the top 4 floors of the hotel. It is going to be a weekend to remember! All the info with the description of the rooms, ect is on the Party Details Page of our website.

We also have 2 Cabanas left, which include unlimited vodka bottle service, a Private PreParty at the Playboy Mansion [from 6pm-7pm], your company or group name in a 1/2 page ad in our program, on the screens at the event and also 3 gorgeous Hostesses of your choice in your cabana. Hef has a required that we have a cabana for him and the girls! The Cabana is an add-on. Tickets must also be purchased. There is a limit of 8 guests in the Cabana [not including the Hostesses]. Cabanas are $5000 cash/check $5100 online. Again, General Admission or VIp tickets must also be purchased.

If anyone goes be sure to email me and let me know how things went.

PoppyToyota
I knew I liked you for a reason.
Hey can you email any info like this you get?...
I may not be able to attend this one, but I'm moving up and soon enough these type of events are going to be great for me. Thanks in advance XOXO
Nina A. Ross
This was the second one I have gotten in the last three months. The other was just a VIP Party but the prices have been more than I have wanted to pay. The other party was an invitation only party and was $3,997.00 a ticket. Just a little more than I am willing to pay.
Well don't forget to email me the next 1 & the 1 after that.
This was the second one I have gotten in the last three months. The other was just a VIP Party but the prices have been more than I have wanted to pay. The other party was an invitation only party and was $3,997.00 a ticket. Just a little more than I am willing to pay. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
But think of the networking you could do with the girls. Think there are any providers there?
  • SummerBella
  • 07-30-2009, 03:16 PM
I am there Halloween! I can't wait to go............

The above is for a very good cause.........

Yes, there will be a lot of providers there but if you know it or not is the key........LA girls can't seem to get over there 1500/hr rates and many of them are not doing that good at all.........but who know on occassion you just have to be at the right place and time and everyone forgets exchanges and just go with their raw natural instincts..........