Has anyone ever.......?

Has anyone ever written a review in "real time".......as the session unfolds?
Seems to me it could be a LOT of fun, trying to review and play at the same time!
I'm always looking for ways to keep things interesting and wondered if........?
Helluva an idea!! No pressure there! LOL
hmmm..one of those voice typing programs. Could be interesting to say the least. (:
Live Reviews? I can see the comments now...................

We arrived 10 minutes ago and she is starting to kiss me. She said to tell all of you hellow since you are listening.....kinda. "Yes, ohhhh yeah baby".....anyway she is starting to remove my shirt and......"watch the hair baby. It gets stuck in the zipper sometimes. Honey turn around the other way.....yeah right there.......... What's that on your ass? You had that long? Did you ever catch the guy? Damn........little lower baby.....left...left....yeahhh hh right there."

As I pass in and out of consciousness, I realize she is now dragging me toward the bed. Her dick is so hard and my skin is so soft......wait...thats not right. I mean My dick...her skin....anyway. "Follow me you big stud" she is motioning for me to follow. As I get closer she spreads and is instructing me to dine. As I start to taste her I am lured ief its so gooddd I gwu wet into hre web oftricksjjgw99o[[a and I jget dizzy thankal';a'a'goodaa........... ..........Hmmm....yummmm.....s lurp slurp"

Phone ringing RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sorry She says....."I forgot to turn it..........screw it...Lte em hepl you" she sasy as she starts to please herself. "OH YEAH....YES...YES......ITS SO BIG......Ahhhhhhh" she repetsa over and over as she looks at my ass. I am slowly rolling over so she can start teh fabulous BBBJCIQNNMS I have heard about. ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP goes my pants and she is onit. Slurp, two moans, "I love your dicckk", slurp......................... and sssssssssssss (damn "S" key is greasy now) SHE has all of me in her mouthh......I wish you guys could be here seeing this.

She is suiting me up right now and startin some cowboy exercises. "Yee Haw" she is yelling. Can you hear her...its deafening? The bed is squeaking now as she gets terminally excited. BOOM ! I exploded. She is wiping me off right now and I am fixing to leave.

She is kissing me again and her tongue is exploring for more fun. I am sitting on couchh so she can hellppp. i ThinK we are anount to StarT over AgAin. I think my battery is dieing. Helpppppppppppppppppp
LOL, Dragonfly, now where did you get the idea for this??? Well done.
  • OFF
  • 07-26-2009, 03:18 PM
A provider that I had seen a number of times and I sat down after our session one day and wrote the review together. It was fun. We would talk about what we did and then write and talk so more and laugh and then add to it. Trying to figure out how to sensuously describe the various activities was stimulating. When we we finished, we were both ready to start work on the sequel.

I sure she remembers it just as fondly as I do! In fact I bet she still gets turned on when she recalls that session. I know I do!

Why wouldn't she?

LMA - OFF :-)
Introuble, well......how did it finish? This inquiring mind wantsto know!!!
  • Jack
  • 07-26-2009, 09:00 PM
It's been done several times. Two that I recall off the top of my head was Namsaa and Angelina in chat late one night, and also Cricket and Voodoo.
INTROUBLE, I am ROTFLMAO!!!!

xo
Becky
Maybe a voice recorder would come in handy. I don't think I could type while finishing. Well if she was in CG I could put the laptop on my belly (makes a pretty good table sometimes) and type I guess. Trying to figure out how to make it work. I would rather enjoy myself and not have to worry about it personally.
I've not even thought of doing a co-authored review.
Neither have I SP. I guess my view would be that if you could do this while activities are on-going... it can't be that interesting or good but that is me.

When I am having a good time, I am totally focused on her and what is happening. If I am not having a good time, I am beating feet outta there.
  • OFF
  • 07-27-2009, 01:33 PM
I've not even thought of doing a co-authored review. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
It is actually fun. Only I think after the session is the more appropriate time to do so or to even suggest it. That way if some reason it all goes south ... you are not in the awkward situation of trying to complete the review together.

OFF :-)
Has anyone ever written a review in "real time".......as the session unfolds?
Seems to me it could be a LOT of fun, trying to review and play at the same time!
I'm always looking for ways to keep things interesting and wondered if........?
Originally Posted by Dragonfly
now, my dear dragonfly, why didnt you suggest this the last time we enjoyed each other's company?? oh yeah, neither of us had a computer handy.

the closest i've ever gotten to this was ... she logged into one board and opened up the chat session. i typed while she told me what to type. but it was more about the chat topics than anything we did before she logged on.
Poppy, I love your idea. it could (in replay) start another "round"! LOL

Lonesome, Your idea also has merit as i would hate to plan such a session
and (maybe the pressure?) have it a "negative" review.
I was really thinking of me straddled backwards on (who?) while they were facing
their desktop and ...........

PM, Will make sure there is a laptop available next time!!!!