No shame in her game!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1967952

Oh, here we go again. A walking death wish. Gents, ya might want to hurry before she's all booked up!ahahhaha!

"Cum fill my kitty; I wanna ride you bareback."-- So much for being discreet about it.

"No thugs or illicit substances tolerated. Gentlemen over 35 "preferred", any race. Please be drug, disease, drama free & HYGIENIC, as am I."

This ^^^ part was pretty comical. It's nice to know she prides herself in being "hygienic"

If I were a man, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole.
Just wants all to know she is safe to play with!!!! What's the problem??? Sounds like a little jealousy... Now that I know she is clean let's play. I'll be making appointments with the other Eccie ladies after that..... ROFLMAO... SPREAD THE JOY and whatever else she's carrying.
Lol. I'm far from jealous dear.
Providers willing to go uncovered, as well as gents asking to do so, need to seek mental help. They are a danger to themselves and others.
ijs
Alyssa, Milfy will probably thank you for giving her more free advertisement for her upcoming Houston trip. She Is pretty mannerable open upfront and honest
and she has the right to run her business as she pleases
as you run yours as you like.

I do not offer the same services as Milfy but she's already commented on a thread I started last year about her services.

There are some guys who are upfront as Milfy Is and ask about the services that Milfy offers and they go see her. We all have choices and you can either decline the guy and move on or not.

Not to seem mean but If what Milfy and other providers who are like Milfy are offering Is a total shock to you then you need to step away from the keyboard and start worrying about your business and less of Milfys.

Milfy Is far from the only provider around here who offer her type service.
Has COED become a place to openly bash people who dont do things the way you do?

What is it that you are trying to achieve by starting a thread like this?
Whoa! Geez, no sense of humor. Relax.
There is nothing in this world that confuses me more than hookers bashing other hookers for the services they choose to provide.

We are all hookers. We are all the cesspool of society to someone.

As equally as you judge her for her dangerous and nasty choices, you are being judged by others for your dangerous and nasty choices as well.
There is nothing in this world that confuses me more than hookers bashing other hookers for the services they choose to provide.

We are all hookers. We are all the cesspool of society to someone.

As equally as you judge her for her dangerous and nasty choices, you are being judged by others for your dangerous and nasty choices as well. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Well said!
This is funny stuff.
Why some people believe the hobby is safe if you do this or that and fatal if you do something else is what is funny.
NOTHING is SAFE. There is safer and less safe.
Why is it that those that demand BBBJ will claim there is no way they would do BBFS?
Same goes for DATY.

I would bet that there is not a single lady that ply these forums that have not barebacked somebody at sometime. It just may not be a john.
Every lady here is barebacking someone
Every lady here is barebacking someone Originally Posted by tbone2u
Not necessarily "IS".. but pretty much all "HAVE".
Not necessarily "IS".. but pretty much all "HAVE". Originally Posted by GracePreston
I bet that percentage is almost too small to count
Every lady here is barebacking someone Originally Posted by tbone2u
This is actually the most misleading saying that gets constantly thrown out.

It's all about cumulative probability.

An average woman who has an average of six partners in her life is not even close to a hooker fucking 200+ guys PER YEAR.

The chance of a hooker catching aids off one BBBJ is hardly measurable. Let her give 200 guys in her first year a BBBJ and it rises to 4%.

Guess what? Stats like these don't reset on Jan 1st. They keep growing client after client, year after year.

People on here need to take a stats course