Prettiest feet

Im a foot fetish type guy so i was wondering who has the prettiest softest feet in houston?
So far i would say from my experience:
1. Farida from AAZ angelz
2. Pennyn
3. Danikaass
People say mine are cute........they're straight!
RoxyG has perfect feet...
  • RoxyG
  • 02-15-2017, 07:14 PM
RoxyG has perfect feet... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Awww.. thank you SNL
What about her taint?
Her taint is beautiful....a very nice bright pink taint...seriously Roxy is really really pretty...
Riley, You do have very cute feet!
ROXYG HAS THE MOST PRETTIEST NATURAL BIG BOOBS TOO .... kisses

Her taint is beautiful....a very nice bright pink taint...seriously Roxy is really really pretty... Originally Posted by SNL9933
ROXYG HAS THE MOST PRETTIEST NATURAL BIG BOOBS TOO .... kisses

Originally Posted by Seeskylar
100000000% agree.
I third that SNL
Houston Riley does have nice ones, but not outstanding. I am basing this off of this one pic as I don't hobby anymore. Most providers who have showed theirs on their showcase or other feet threads have been average at best.
Hey Op I don't like the way you do business. All this genetic cloning is slippery slope material. I will say no more on the matter.

Whooop. I think i need to get a pedi...
Pretty feet to me mean impeccable polish( no chips and no half on half off shit) honestly I dont think a lot of women who claim nice toes have them. Last toe has to be straight and the polish has to be impeccable, if you are not able to keep the polish up then just go natural with clear polish you can keep up yourself. Red, black, brown polish looks terrible when chipped. Buy a 99 cent polish remover and remove that shit. Helpful advise. I get my so twice a week to keep her shit up.
I said so but I meant my paid so of the week....