Galveston Mardi Gras

I didn't see a thread bout it..... Thought I'd make one. I've never been to Mardi Gras. So I'm going both weekends this year. Anyone else checking out the festivities...? What's the best parade to go to?
I don't know much about the parades but the event is a big a party !
I personally don't like the parades much as all you are doing is basically waiting for them to throw you beads. You have to pay an entrance fee to get inside the Strand, but that's where the most fun is. Next Friday I'm going to a patio party on one of the rooftops. You have to buy separate tickets for those, but they include drinks and food. Overall I feel Mardi Gras is as fun as you want to make it. Hope you have a blast out there.

QUOTE=HoustonRiley;1059193506]http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/[/QUOTE]
I never go even though it's relatively close to me, but have fun & screen well!

~
  • ognob
  • 02-17-2017, 01:45 PM
Never been to Mardi Gras in Galveston, but I've been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans many times.

Good food, good drinks, and my favorite....wild & crazy women.
I never go even though it's relatively close to me, but have fun & screen well!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Who in the fuck, would like to be seen in public with you? That's the real reason.
Never been to Mardi Gras in Galveston, but I've been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans many times.

Good food, good drinks, and my favorite....wild & crazy women. Originally Posted by ognob
Same type of fun is to be had in Galveston, and there are some better entertainment venus here, vs NOLA
I throw beads for taint ...
Lol.... the last time I went to G.MG was in 2000 I think. We were in a bar on the strand, two dudes ended up shootin it out just outside. I think it was because one dude had his chick on his shoulders and the other guy was hittin on her or some lame ass crap.... and that was even before Katrina, go figure.
^^^^ I know right. I can think of quite a few other ways I'd rather die. Parties and night life are just not worth the danger that comes with many of them.
^^^^ I know right. I can think of quite a few other ways I'd rather die. Parties and night life are just not worth the danger that comes with many of them. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Sometimes they are, just pack and be aware ...
Sometimes they are, just pack and be aware ... Originally Posted by Guest021817-2
I am always packin lookn4, just gotta know when to whip it out.
Who in the fuck, would like to be seen in public with you? That's the real reason. Originally Posted by Guest021817-2
Did a little research & I've never met, nor corresponded with this nut job, but happy day he has crawled of into some dark hole to hide!

~
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2017, 04:10 AM
Did a little research & I've never met, nor corresponded with this nut job, but happy day he has crawled of into some dark hole to hide!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I think that's a girl. Prolific poster.