EvelynAlexndria

I met Evelyn off of Northwest Highway at the Motel 6 before we were both members on Eccie. She had just got a **** **** ***** and told me she had just left her pimp or manager. At first I was willing to work with her but she took me around some of her friends that sold ****** in DeSoto and I guess they didn't know what her profession was and I was openly speaking about it and she found it distasteful so we soon fell out.. I later caught up with her and we tried to get a room together she was telling me about the 48 powers of Law and not to bite the hand that feeds you. The conversation got a little more intense because I asked her what did she mean don't bite the hand that feeds me when I'm feeding myself she pulls up to a hair store and tells me to get out of her car because we were both yelling at each other I had to find a taxi to the room we both paid for and she left the same day. But every time I link up with her its a new guy or pimp she's around making travel arrangements. And someone being a puppet master over her. She uses this money to promote her as a rapping degrading other women she doesn't feel meets her requirements. She wants the sudity life style but doesnt like saying how she manages to live this lifestyle. I had got into an agrument with Eva dominita because my measurements weren't current on a post and she tried to tell me my body type and bra size when I knew my showcase wasn't accurate I had to log out before I made adjustments that doesn't mean get on my thread making comments negating my body size when the reviews give in details my measurement. She was just trying to be hateful and didn't want me to have the nice body I do. This is not my lifestyle this is what I do to make money I don't have to degrade anyone or make any lies up. She waited until i was banned to make negative comments MONTHS latrr.Evelyn has also fought another member of eccie physically but I haven't posted about that to try to mess up her character or to put another provider in our disagreements. She failed to say that when she wrote about me though. Have a great day. I also have the number of the pimp Chance available she was working under and the screen shots of our messages. She gave him my number being funny saying I need to 'elevate myself' in this game and he is how I could do it.!

Staff edit, Spice- Please respect member privacy and avoid sharing specifics regarding vehicles. Additionally, Eccie does not permit any discussions regarding illicit drugs.
I met Evelyn off of Northwest Highway at the Motel 6 before we were both members on Eccie. She had just got a **** **** ***** and told me she had just left her pimp or manager. At first I was willing to work with her but she took me around some of her friends that sold ****** in DeSoto and I guess they didn't know what her profession was and I was openly speaking about it and she found it distasteful so we soon fell out.. I later caught up with her and we tried to get a room together she was telling me about the 48 powers of Law and not to bite the hand that feeds you. The conversation got a little more intense because I asked her what did she mean don't bite the hand that feeds me when I'm feeding myself she pulls up to a hair store and tells me to get out of her car because we were both yelling at each other I had to find a taxi to the room we both paid for and she left the same day. But every time I link up with her its a new guy or pimp she's around making travel arrangements. And someone being a puppet master over her. She uses this money to promote her as a rapping degrading other women she doesn't feel meets her requirements. She wants the sudity life style but doesnt like saying how she manages to live this lifestyle. I had got into an agrument with Eva dominita because my measurements weren't current on a post and she tried to tell me my body type and bra size when I knew my showcase wasn't accurate I had to log out before I made adjustments that doesn't mean get on my thread making comments negating my body size when the reviews give in details my measurement. She was just trying to be hateful and didn't want me to have the nice body I do. This is not my lifestyle this is what I do to make money I don't have to degrade anyone or make any lies up. She waited until i was banned to make negative comments MONTHS latrr.Evelyn has also fought another member of eccie physically but I haven't posted about that to try to mess up her character or to put another provider in our disagreements. She failed to say that when she wrote about me though. Have a great day. I also have the number of the pimp Chance available she was working under and the screen shots of our messages. She gave him my number being funny saying I need to 'elevate myself' in this game and he is how I could do it.! Originally Posted by Monalysaa
DAFUQQITY FUCK???

It's too early for popcorn... let me go get my beer and ima sit down and watch this train............
Reowned work of art
To
BANNED

wait for it....
Maybe the OP needs to be scratched behind her ears.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Monalysaa.jpg (78.4 KB, 267 views)
That's fucking hilarious I don't care who you are ^^
Nothing here that presents a danger to the community.

Moved to coed for further discussion.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 09:44 AM
I met Evelyn off of Northwest Highway at the Motel 6 before we were both members on Eccie. She had just got a **** **** ***** and told me she had just left her pimp or manager. At first I was willing to work with her but she took me around some of her friends that sold ****** in DeSoto and I guess they didn't know what her profession was and I was openly speaking about it and she found it distasteful so we soon fell out.. I later caught up with her and we tried to get a room together she was telling me about the 48 powers of Law and not to bite the hand that feeds you. The conversation got a little more intense because I asked her what did she mean don't bite the hand that feeds me when I'm feeding myself she pulls up to a hair store and tells me to get out of her car because we were both yelling at each other I had to find a taxi to the room we both paid for and she left the same day. But every time I link up with her its a new guy or pimp she's around making travel arrangements. And someone being a puppet master over her. She uses this money to promote her as a rapping degrading other women she doesn't feel meets her requirements. She wants the sudity life style but doesnt like saying how she manages to live this lifestyle. I had got into an agrument with Eva dominita because my measurements weren't current on a post and she tried to tell me my body type and bra size when I knew my showcase wasn't accurate I had to log out before I made adjustments that doesn't mean get on my thread making comments negating my body size when the reviews give in details my measurement. She was just trying to be hateful and didn't want me to have the nice body I do. This is not my lifestyle this is what I do to make money I don't have to degrade anyone or make any lies up. She waited until i was banned to make negative comments MONTHS latrr.Evelyn has also fought another member of eccie physically but I haven't posted about that to try to mess up her character or to put another provider in our disagreements. She failed to say that when she wrote about me though. Have a great day. I also have the number of the pimp Chance available she was working under and the screen shots of our messages. She gave him my number being funny saying I need to 'elevate myself' in this game and he is how I could do it.!

Staff edit, Spice- Please respect member privacy and avoid sharing specifics regarding vehicles. Additionally, Eccie does not permit any discussions regarding illicit drugs. Originally Posted by Monalysaa
Well alrighty then!
Sorry hun but it looks like you played yourself. The old saying is "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice,...." you know the rest.

She showed you who she was and you kept fucking with her.
  • ognob
  • 02-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Pimps up, hoes down.
STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE!!!!!
STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE!!!
Can somebody pleasure hit the interpreter button!
JSMH!!
All of that means nothing around here. All that matters around here is her ability to perform and focus during the session and deliver as promised.

Your thread makes you look more questionable than her IMO.