Greek

I'll be coming to Houston in April for a few months and would love to find a greek regular.
Vanessa
Hey OP you may consider hitting up Lexus Lover and Try Weakly I hear they offer an awesome greek double. Bend them sweeties over

Word is bond. Lol
Smokey, good luck in finding what you're looking for.

By the way, Utube has great footage of SissyChap's instructional videos on "How to take The High and Hard One While Singing OBama's Favorite Showtunes".
Oh, don't forget to watch for commercials of this fine product between Awards and Whining by Tinseltown's Elites during this weekend's Oscars. Sure to be a hit!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-23-2017, 11:13 AM
Op, check out PeachySexy. Gal is a spinner freakazoid.
I would suggest NubianPrince and his bottom bitch Islandgent. I'm sure they'd enjoy a third to bend them over as part of their regular festivities.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-23-2017, 11:43 AM
I would suggest NubianPrince and his bottom bitch Islandgent. I'm sure they'd enjoy a third to bend them over as part of their regular festivities. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Post deleted. Just noticed you guested your account. I thought you were still banned. Oh, btw, since Pistolero got banned, I haven't been. 2 pts total since his sorry ass got banned. I insulted WU and the points were well worth it. lol.
Hey OP you may consider hitting up Lexus Lover and Try Weakly I hear they offer an awesome greek double. Bend them sweeties over

Word is bond. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Speaking of which, I think I know who bent you over.....question is, did she use the white one or the black one?

Besos!

Speaking of which, I think I know Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Which makes it funny ;-)
Post deleted. Just noticed you guested your account. I thought you were still banned. Oh, btw, since Pistolero got banned, I haven't been. 2 pts total since his sorry ass got banned. I insulted WU and the points were well worth it. lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc
We already saw what you wrote... glad to know who popped back up on the radar... this day is getting better and better by the minute....
Emma Walsh
  • N.M.
  • 02-23-2017, 05:30 PM
I would suggest NubianPrince and his bottom bitch Islandgent. I'm sure they'd enjoy a third to bend them over as part of their regular festivities. Originally Posted by AnotherRRthroway
Ricky back at it with the BS

Get a fucking life dude.
If you had half a brain, you'd be smarter.
  • N.M.
  • 02-23-2017, 09:47 PM
If you had half a brain, you'd be smarter. Originally Posted by bottoms up

If YOU had "half a brain", you wouldn't be so damn sloppy.

Even if you two join forces, you still only combine to have half a brain.
I will give you this Natalia, you're at least 2/3 of that. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Btw, remind us again why that alias ^^ of yours got banned, cause if I remember correctly there's only one Nuclear offense that warrants a year ban, who did you out with that handle ricky?
Keep trying whore