Another Provider Fatality?

According to reports on one of the larger boards two providers Texas Passion and Angel were involved in an auto accident. Angel was injured and Texas Passion did not survive. I don't have any details but our mods may need to do what they can so Texas Passion's family doesn't find anything here that might be a problem.
Oh, No! OMG!

How awful...

Please email the staff here: [edit-email your local staff]

That way all of us have the information.

Thanks for letting the folks Here at Eccie know about this.

My prayers go out to their families.

Thanks for your help Slippery.

~Kelly TNT
This is very sad. She was a very free spirited sort and I had many times difficulty with her zaniness I just spoke with her this past weekend and she called me again Monday but couldnt take the call, she left a VM and seemed at a certain peace with herself.

Very tragic may she now truly be with peace!!
Wow is right.
How sad for both ladies.
My prayers go out to their families.
  • TBONE
  • 07-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Prayers and thoughts as well.And please no personal information posted out of respect to her and her family.
  • fawn
  • 07-31-2009, 06:43 AM
my thoughts and prayers are with the family...what another sad loss.....
Angel is back in Dallas. She has some minor injuries to her physical body but she is still in a state of shock even though she is going through the motions.

The one thing I know she needs right now physically (besides cash from appointments obviously) is a spare Nokia phone charger. Hers is most likely still in the tow lot out of state. If you have one, that would save her from trying to find one.