Ladies...

Ladies, please check the powder room for an alert on a possible dangerous man.
  • fawn
  • 08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
thank you Reese, I also posted it in staff so our wonderful men mods can keep a watchful eye on him if he is registered on this board....
Reese,
THANK YOU!
  • TBONE
  • 08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
reese
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.He's not registered here but please keep us informed and if there's anything you need from us.
Is there any reason why this was not posted in the ALERTS area so everyone could see who this is? I think it is advantageous for all hobbyist to know who the bad people are.
  • fawn
  • 08-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Is there any reason why this was not posted in the ALERTS area so everyone could see who this is? I think it is advantageous for all hobbyist to know who the bad people are. Originally Posted by Introuble

Done, It is posted in the Dallas Alert section...................
I would hope if there was any way to research who he is we would be doing it. Back tracking IP's emails. I know ASPD nods are great at back tracking problem children via "Geek" methods.
  • TBONE
  • 08-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Introuble
We are also helping to find out the identity of this guy.
Aspd, Eccie and ML are all working, as far as I know, to find out who this guy is.
Aspd, Eccie and ML are all working, as far as I know, to find out who this guy is. Originally Posted by reese foster
Thats why I wanted it posted openly so the community at large can identify him. Thanks TBone and Fawn.
The reason I didn't post it out in the community, was because I wasn't sure if he was a member here or not. I didn't want to forewarn him. I appreciate your desire to assist Introuble, and I see your point. Thank you.

I have complete email header info..if anyone is "techy" enough to sort it out.
It has come to our attention at ML, that the man making these threats had a previous handle on ASPD and was banned for threatening Kaylee and after ToniGfe's death. His handle there was JJuron. Hopefully, he is just full of hot air. I am not sure though, anyone who would say the things that he says..has serious issues.
I can assure you that 99% of guys like this ARE hot air and pose not actual threat.

The part that the boards have to deal with is the fact that he MADE the threat....not that he would actually do something. Making the threat from that perspective is just as bad as doing it.

The ones that MAKE the threat are not the ones I would worry about. That is usually ego, temper, self-esteem, little dick syndrome etc. It is the ones that DO NOT show their colors and come out of no where. They generally do not "advertise" their intentions.