New to your area

• Tig1
  • 08-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Good Morning,

New to this site (not to TER) I was wondering if there were hotels I would have to avoid if I would like the company of a friend or two. I am coming to Texas on business and will probably be put up near Irving or Las Colinas(prefer nicer hotels). Hope this is the correct place to post. Thank you in advance.
  • TBONE
  • 08-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Tig1
Welcome to ECCIE. I have heard that the Irving-Las Colinas area should be avoided if you want some company.Hope others here will give their opinions on where you should stay.
Enjoy your time in Dallas...It's home to an abundance of beautiful women!
  • Tig1
  • 08-06-2009, 10:38 AM
thanks, hoping that was not the case. Was eyeing the Omni but if it is to be avoided I would prefer to know
  • 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I would suggest the Galleria area
Irving is EXTREMELY aggressive in setting up stings or otherwise charging providers. Yes, even in the nicer hotels that you wouldn't think a police department could afford. So much so that many ladies just flat out refuse outcalls to Irving.

If you have a couple ladies in mind, you could contact them to ask if they make outcalls to Irving.

I second the advice to stay in the Galleria area (on the Dallas side of the Tollway, not Addison).