Heading to Panama in two weeks

I am heading out on a 40th birthday present for myself. I booked a week long fishing trip and plan on staying a additional week for some other fun in the sun. I speak next to no Spanish and was wondering what translator apps you use to help communicate with the girls. I have combed through all the info from the Panama page which doesn't seem to get much attention lately if anyone has some pointers for traveling there I am all ears
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2021, 08:59 PM
Have fun with the cheap whores with fit bodies, use Google translate, it would really help if you knew some Spanish
I am heading out on a 40th birthday present for myself. I booked a week long fishing trip and plan on staying a additional week for some other fun in the sun. I speak next to no Spanish and was wondering what translator apps you use to help communicate with the girls. I have combed through all the info from the Panama page which doesn't seem to get much attention lately if anyone has some pointers for traveling there I am all ears Originally Posted by Afterdarkink
How was trip? Always wanted to go out of country for something like this.
Someone missed the boat.