Ohio's Cracking Down Like Texas

Turned buying sex into a 1st class misdemeanor, making it more severe than selling. 161 clients arrested over the past week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/161-johns...183200739.html
Gonna spread through the red States...they copy each other
Ohio is SHIT, always been a shit state, full of those pilgrim people. only cities worth whoreing in , in the the midwest are Chicago and maybe Michigan and Minneapolis.
  • Smerc
  • 10-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Damn. Only been once and that was to Dayton. My friend got elbowed in the back of the head at sharky's lounge. Went to the living room right after and got one of the worst lapdances ever.

All these states trying to act tough on crime, without actually going after tough crime.
Ohio is SHIT, always been a shit state, full of those pilgrim people. only cities worth whoreing in , in the the midwest are Chicago and maybe Michigan and Minneapolis. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Ya,
Where are the white-knuckle knee-jerk liberals when we need them?

Why can't we get liberals to change US society into Canada or Europe when it comes to The Hobby? Why does it have to be Cuba?
God Bless Cincinnati-- where I can dip into Kentucky if a gentleman has concerns.
So if a guy gives a ring to a gal....

Ok, I couldn't resist bringing that up.
And I like how the link claims that all these providers were “trafficked”....as if they were all forced to do it out of some enslavement scenario, ignoring CHOICE. Nice fucking twist to demonize the industry. Standard procedure now.

Too simple to legalize, regulate, and tax it as other places have done. Prohibition doesn’t work, it just creates and feeds an unregulated, untaxed underground black market. Our grandfathers finally figured that out with alcohol about 90 years ago, if they hadn’t there’d still be freedom nazis out there smashing bottles by the storm drains thinking they could actually make a dent in the industry.

Bad thing about all this is that Texas and Ohio just became the start. This bullshit has legs to reach the rest of the country as more bible thumpers get ahold of it. Free country? Yeah, right.
I am anticipating sting operations in Sc and AMPs with undercvover LE as waitresses and mama-san. Ask for extras or OTC and get nailed.
  • H&H
  • 10-09-2021, 08:28 AM
Always keep your radar on, verify, and don't be stupid.
May guys should selling. I will sell you my morning wood. Since it uncontrollable hardon.