Encounter: Blonde Barbie Is That Rare Unicorn That Men In DFW Search For Every Day. She Scores 10/10 In Every Category.

Date: 07/24/2019
Name: Blonde Barbie
User ID:: 481826
Phone: She will provide after you pass her screening
Email Address: blondebarbiedfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=481826
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area-Addison
Activities: Please view ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like she's 5'2 or 5'3 tall. Just the right height, petite & feminine without being too short. 100 pounds. She has the perfect spinner athletic physique. Blue eyes, glowing clear complexion, long silky blonde hair, and an extremely pretty face. Huge natural D cup breasts. I give her a 10/10 in looks and that's no exaggeration. She can easily be an Instagram model or Hollywood movie star just based on her looks alone. Toned athletic body with a completely flat belly and yet she has huge boobs and a curvy ass. She sounds too good to be true but she is true. Her pictures don't do her justice because she is prettier in real life.
Recommendation: If you decide not to meet Blonde Barbie, you will regret that decision for the rest of your life. Go meet her now. FUCK YESSS!!!!!
Very well written review, thank you for your contribution. Sounds like you had a great time!!

Good review but now how do us non-p411 people see her...?
Very well written review, thank you for your contribution. Sounds like you had a great time!!

Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear
Thank you very much I3ig I3ear. Yes indeed I had a great time!!

Good review but now how do us non-p411 people see her...? Originally Posted by wasdbraves123
LOL I don't have p411. I'm a non-p411 person like you. I first contacted Blonde Barbie back in February by sending her an ECCIE private message.

When you send her an ECCIE message, please include the following:

1. Relevant information about you like your age, ethnicity, and a brief physical description of yourself.

2. Your contact information, especially your phone number.

3. Your recent references who can vouch for you. These references need to be established independent ECCIE providers. They can't be listcrawler or AMP gals.

4. Contact information of all your references. Links to their ECCIE bio pages, phone numbers etc. Whatever contact info your references allow you to give out.

5. Any other info that you feel Blonde Barbie should know.

6. Let her know that you're serious about meeting right away and give her dates and times that you're free.

Send this all in your first message to her.

Keep in mind that Blonde Barbie is in incredibly high demand. If she doesn't think you're serious about meeting her or if you don't make it easy for her to screen you, she's going to focus on the guys who are serious and who have their shit together.

Best of luck.
Good review but now how do us non-p411 people see her...? Originally Posted by wasdbraves123
The OP lists an email address for her and also links her ECCIE Bio, too, so you can send her a PM through ECCIE....This shit isn’t hard to figure out.
Hey buddy VC, congrats seeing BB again. It looks like you had a great time with BB. I am glad you managed the time to see her again. In deed she is a sweetheart IMHO. I always enjoy reading your reviews and other articles you write. Keep up the good work bud. Be safe.
She’s cute.
VC mi amigo AWESOME review!!!

I will add her to my list of ladies to meet soon 👍

VC mi amigo AWESOME review!!!

I will add her to my list of ladies to meet soon ��

Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Thank you very much Fozzie. I'm glad that my review has made you want to meet Blonde Barbie.
Hey buddy VC, congrats seeing BB again. It looks like you had a great time with BB. I am glad you managed the time to see her again. In deed she is a sweetheart IMHO. I always enjoy reading your reviews and other articles you write. Keep up the good work bud. Be safe. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Thank you for the kind words buddy. BB is indeed a sweetheart. I always enjoy reading your reviews too, especially because we have a similar taste when it comes to providers!
Maybe I missed it. Donation?
TexTushHog, please check your inbox.

If any of you have any questions to ask me, shoot me a private message and I'll reply as quick as I can.
Hey: Greta review! What was the donation?
Hey: Greta review! What was the donation? Originally Posted by austinhobbyist
Thank you! Check your inbox. If anyone else has a question for me, send me a private message and I'll reply ASAP!