Visiting and Home Town Host

Visiting Providers: Many times we have visitors in San Antonio. And at times SA receives bad comments. I am sure we can agree about people cancelling on short notice.

But do those who visit understand that if you announce you are in SA they the same day, It is hard for guys to schedule and believe me we love to see travelers? Can a few days notice be done?

We need to understand that when scheduling with visitors to do proper research and make sure that is the person we want to see. Late cancellation due to emergencies with both sides happen. So providing notices as much in advance can help.

Also a few sticky points...Visitors should understand timing of visit is important....No one should be asking you all to drop rates but please understand SA market is a little lower than Dallas, California or Vegas....We have a very diverse community

Latin /Mexican 371,519 64%
White alone 102,488 24.9%
Black alone 40,410 6.9
Asian alone 18,933 2.7%

I am sure that all races have grown percentages in the past 4 years
Just wanted to read your thoughts on the above and how we can make the experience for our home town host and visiting better..
Yes, please do your research and understand the market...that is for new and existing providers.

Sorry, but I've got no idea what you're trying to say.
@Altbier--As someone who read the post thoroughly (River_Monger)---There are many issues that happen when providers post comments that they would not visit SA due to :
People cancelling at the last minute...
They post in the mid morning "Hi I am here in SA for one day or a couple of hours"--
Not understanding that we do not have any issues with what a host charges but they should understand the market for SA rates are a bit lower than CA or Vegas--
We sometimes cancel w/o a call, text or pm to the host
Just a few points and also if we can make things easier for the visiting host what are their request
@Altbier--As someone who read the post thoroughly (River_Monger)---There are many issues that happen when providers post comments that they would not visit SA due to :
People cancelling at the last minute...
They post in the mid morning "Hi I am here in SA for one day or a couple of hours"--
Not understanding that we do not have any issues with what a host charges but they should understand the market for SA rates are a bit lower than CA or Vegas--
We sometimes cancel w/o a call, text or pm to the host
Just a few points and also if we can make things easier for the visiting host what are their request
Originally Posted by guy fawkes
What he said...
Ive keep getting quoted 300 smackers. Is that below the average ?
From my experience $$.50 to $$$.50 is a rate I see per Hour ......$$.75 to $$$.50 for outcall is what I see in SA
Amber from dallas was just here. Her rate is 3c's but she did a 250 special here.
Those prices are too high. Many lower priced optionsto be found.
Agreed....if you're seeing those prices run...no matter what their post may say about "Ultimate GFE" or blah, blah...it is just plain old GVS....but that is just my opinion.
I visit regularly..be there soon...$$....best bang for the buck...js..lol!
  • gc161
  • 03-30-2019, 02:10 AM
me gusta la mexicana
Posting accurate pictures also prevents cancellations.

Holly Ho confidently announces: In Town for Three Days -- Come & Get Some. If her looks are nice and her prices are sweet, she will fill a dance card.

Then Martin Monger goes in and learns her pics are 10 years and 50 lbs off -- well that suks. Good 'ol Martin passes the word among monger back channels and cancellations & no shows follow.

Basic honesty is still a best business practice.
Guy Fawkes, any lady would be lucky to have you. Also sometimes, if a lady tells the prospect good things about you (if you list her as a ref) and she also states hey btw, would you consider knocking this much off etc on behalf of myself, stating you will have a great time, he’s easy going, clean as hell, and sooo much fun to chat w and if all goes well he also takes the time to pleasantly write about it... would you consider it? I mean I know we ladies are firm on our rates when gents ask, but in my personal experience w ladies who have a decent rep (or I have personally known even) have vouched for certain folks and then ask for them, if maybe it’s in the cards and promising a smooth time and exactly what they’re gonna get, im happy to go down. I mean you offered me 3 different types of bottled water. Your home was impeccable and you yourself is what I considered top of the line, so this may be an option too fellas. Just saying.

Sure ladies from cali or Dallas etc May say no but a little research from their end after a lady does a great job at vouching and then asking politely if they would reconsider a fraction less I don’t see what anyone has to lose.

When I’ve gone to other cities in Texas it has happened. And I have obliged.

I dunno, it’s worth a shot. (If the ladies just wont go down in their number online)