A Couple of ChinatownTreats in Katy

Hey guys, I was leaving Kelly today and a few girls were headed to work at the Katy location. They asked me to post a few pics for them. They promised to treat you good!!

Enjoy, you can thank me later!!

Vivi

Sansan

I will go ahead and thank you now, Amigo.
Where in Katy?
Wow what he said!!! Where?
They won't perform well in Katy. That place sucks for the hobby PERIOD.
You're a pimp now? LOL Vivi looks alright though, but I assume you didn't take these pics because of the "beauty cam" note on her pics. Plus I still don't like that the WeChat account to this number is "Bob" with no pics or info. A little shady, but maybe I'm wrong
There is no Kelly. They are doing switch-aroo on you dumb asses. Mimi sometimes pretends to be Kelly. Be wary of these pimp wannabes. If these girls really existed, spa mongers would be posting reviews and contact info. They are playing the same mikemendez game. Something is in the water in Houston!
Wow what he said!!! Where? Originally Posted by Aweshucks
^^^^^Trafficker
Hey guys, I was leaving Kelly today and a few girls were headed to work at the Katy location. They asked me to post a few pics for them. They promised to treat you good!!

Enjoy, you can thank me later!!

Vivi

Sansan
Originally Posted by jojodancer15
^^^^Possibly could be a trafficker account.
I went in earlier today, dont really feel like writing a review but Vivi has hot!! It's a house in Katy. And now switch a roo. I saw the girl in the pics
I went in earlier today, dont really feel like writing a review but Vivi has hot!! It's a house in Katy. And now switch a roo. I saw the girl in the pics Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid
^^^^^Trafficker.

I don't believe you!
Can you pm the contact info for Katy area?
Dnang—-It’s in the ROS