Why do men chase BITCHES?

This one goes both ways!

1) Why do men chase bitches?

2) Why do ladies chase Assholes!

Thread Definitions:

BITCH: A female that treats a man like crap!

ASSHOLE: A male that treats a female like crap!

I consider myself a gentleman. I treat ALL ladies with respect. So what are the results? A percentage of the ladies I meet take advantage. They NSNC (imagine that!) they have a million excuses to reschedule and on and on. I just cut an ATF because of this. So now, after the 6th time on a month, I'm mad and I tell her to have a nice day! Guess who is ready to meet and is ever so sorry???

Now my son treats women like they mean nothing. He could care less about them I hear him tell them so. Never buys gifts, could care less what they think or feel.They tell me my son is an asshole! Yet they can't stop seeing him. They put up with this BS!

So my question is WHY can't we be nice and get results? Why does someone need to mean or an asshole or a bitch to make things work???
It is simply the thrill of the chase, my dear. Some people feel like they will be vindicated if they garner a bitch or asshole's attention. Like the bitch or asshole made an exception to be in the seekers company, so now the seeker feels as though they are extra special.

They only way they will learn to be respectful is when they run into that one person won't take their shit. Simply put.
Because some men love bitches.

Its the changing her, that keeps men coming back.

The "what if".
Is it maybe because men are usually the dominant ones so, sometimes they want the female to be more in charge...i.e. be a bitch? I don't know, honestly.

I used to go for the bad boys (assholes), but I got over that phase. Now, nice guys win in my book. Give me a chivalrous gentleman any day.
Is it maybe because men are usually the dominant ones so, sometimes they want the female to be more in charge...i.e. be a bitch? I don't know, honestly.

I used to go for the bad boys (assholes), but I got over that phase. Now, nice guys win in my book. Give me a chivalrous gentleman any day. Originally Posted by evietaylor
Yes give me a hot and hearty helping of gentlemen breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Hi SL,

I don't understand why a woman would be a bitch to anyone just to be a bitch to them. In my personal life and in my work life, I treat every man I meet with care and respect. That is how I was raised and anyone that has met me in person can attest. A bitch is a bitch to everyone not just men.For me to be a bitch to someone, someone must have had to do anything. I don't believe that people flip out just to flip out and if they do , then that person is crazy and needs to be in the state asylum.

I lived with a gold digger/manipulator/bitch for years and all she did was treat men like an ATM. I would go through her phone and the guys never had actual names. Each and every guy on her phone was listed as what they did for her. For example, the guy that took her to breakfast every morning was listed as "breakfast", the guy that bought her shoes when she wanted, was listed as "shoes" and the guy that took her shopping was listed under the mall name. I asked her one day why she did this and she told me that she did not see men as real people and that she only saw them as what they could do for her. However, she had guys falling at her feet. They loved her. It was almost like they loved being treated like shit. She would never sleep with them but make them into her do boys. I must admit, it was interesting to watch. My jaw would drop every time the guys would come to the house and drop off gifts for her.

I don't believe this person was born like this. I believe something must have happened to her to cause her to be this way. SL, In this life we must not judge and label but pull the person aside and talk to them and ask them what their problem is. I believe there is a reason for everything.

Why do men chase bitches? As Lisa so eloquently put, It's the chase. And as another poster mentioned, they will continue to be bitches until they meet someone that demands respect. Oh and I've dated an asshole, that wasn't fun. I'm done dating assholes. Give me a polite guy with a decent job that can make me laugh and I'm happy.
if your life has always been in upheavel, that is all you know psychologically.relating to a person that treats you well is out of the norm so ends up causeing you to seek out the norm for you.
I don't think they do chase bitches... I think they chase what's desirable to them - bitch or not. Could just be me, though!
I'm too old to be chasing bitches. So I settle on someone that wants to be with me for who I am!
Bitches love me...then again, they love colored text too...

I used to have a business partner that enjoy the thrill of the chase. Sometimes the more put-off the gal was, the stronger the desire he had to nail her. Funny thing is, alot of times, once the conquest was made, he totally lost interest.

In terms of the hobby....why do some guys chase the bitches...I suppose they're thinking with their little head and looking at showcases hot pics. Or as in the case of my local forum, there is one gal who is a total online bitch but gets great reviews. For them....I'll instantly pass on her w/o giving her a second thought...they are looking to have the experience that the reviews indicate, and they don't care how they look to be total pussies with their posts to her.. Or perhaps they have alittle of what my old business partner had...the thrill of the chase

As far as why the gals chase the assholes, strictly in terms of the hobby, because of the perceived thickness of the guy's wallet or reputation, I suppose.

Either of the situations, makes my head shake...but different strokes for different folks
Bitches love me...then again, they love colored text too...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes Sir. Heauxs love them some colored text.

SL your son must be young. Many hot young ladies like the bad boys that treat them like crap. Its after a couple of kids and a divorce that they realize the bad boys are just full of shit. The reality of the situation does not hit the young ladies until they are mid to late twenties. Unfortunately most are emotionally scarred by then and they cannot see the good in a guy until he leaves.
Hi SL,

I don't understand why a woman would be a bitch to anyone just to be a bitch to them. In my personal life and in my work life, I treat every man I meet with care and respect. That is how I was raised and anyone that has met me in person can attest. A bitch is a bitch to everyone not just men.For me to be a bitch to someone, someone must have had to do anything. I don't believe that people flip out just to flip out and if they do , then that person is crazy and needs to be in the state asylum.

I lived with a gold digger/manipulator/bitch for years and all she did was treat men like an ATM. I would go through her phone and the guys never had actual names. Each and every guy on her phone was listed as what they did for her. For example, the guy that took her to breakfast every morning was listed as "breakfast", the guy that bought her shoes when she wanted, was listed as "shoes" and the guy that took her shopping was listed under the mall name. I asked her one day why she did this and she told me that she did not see men as real people and that she only saw them as what they could do for her. However, she had guys falling at her feet. They loved her. It was almost like they loved being treated like shit. She would never sleep with them but make them into her do boys. I must admit, it was interesting to watch. My jaw would drop every time the guys would come to the house and drop off gifts for her.

I don't believe this person was born like this. I believe something must have happened to her to cause her to be this way. SL, In this life we must not judge and label but pull the person aside and talk to them and ask them what their problem is. I believe there is a reason for everything.

Why do men chase bitches? As Lisa so eloquently put, It's the chase. And as another poster mentioned, they will continue to be bitches until they meet someone that demands respect. Oh and I've dated an asshole, that wasn't fun. I'm done dating assholes. Give me a polite guy with a decent job that can make me laugh and I'm happy. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
First of all I would love to be listed as "ASS DRILLER" on a couple of phones! LOL

On a serious note. While some people think I start threads with some hidden agenda or that its aimed at them, I do not! This was all about me!

I've been seeing this provider for several months. And before you start checking my reviews no, I have never done a review of her. That being said, we met and just clicked. We started spending OTC time together and she calls or texts me most every day. We try to meet 6-8 times per month. That’s how it started. In the last 2-3 months its been one excuse after another. But what is frustrating is the nicer and more understanding I was the worse it got. So after 6 reschedules this last week I had about enough. So we set up a meeting for Saturday at 9:00AM. at 8:00 am it get rescheduled for 11:00. She had to stop by her office. At 10:00 it gets rescheduled for 5:00 pm. I agree but say, don't make me drive an hour and not show. So at 4:00 I head out. I get a text telling me she is still working at 4:40 pm. as I'm pulling into the out call parking lot. I text back, are we still on? At 6 pm. I drive back to my home. Sunday I get a text like nothing happened... hey how are you? My reply, "I sick and tired of your BS, don't bother calling me anymore! Take your silly ass excuses down the road and have a nice day!" Now this is the same BS she has pulled no less than 6 times in the last 6-8 weeks. She is not married, she does not work her day job weekends but she does have a boyfriend she started dating about the time we met. Student... go figure. Now since I told her to kiss off I have received 11 texts and she has called 5 times (I wouldn't take the calls!) Today a long winded email saying she is sorry really needs to meet me because she needs the cash... and of course she misses me! Whatever! I'm done!

But my point is had I not told her to kiss off I probably wouldn't have heard from her till sometime next week. So I need to be mean to get her attention? So why didn't she just call and cancel? That’s the part that pisses me off! She still hasn't said why the no call and no show! Not that I give a shit! When I'm done, I'm done! This is NOT the first time, not the second, she has done it many times with great excuses like I couldn't find my phone Blah, Blah, Blah....

I will continue to treat ladies with respect and men as well. I will always try to be understanding. But we all have are breaking points.

Now back to my dumb ass (Actually lucky & smart!) son. We go out to dinner at Macaroni Grill just before I leave for my SL Does Dallas Tour. He walks up to the hostess and says.... hang on.... "Hey bitch". This beautiful 25 year old is in shock. She says, 'Excuse me" He then says, "I said hey you hot bitch!" I'm ready to walk out or get thrown out! But no.... she starts laughing and gets us seated and asks my son if "HE" would like a drink? He says, "Yah bring me something strong!" For a moment they go back and forth on what to get him to drink. She leaves without taking the other three people at the tables drink order. Comes back and gives him some crazy ass Texas margarita I think and talks to him. Were just blown away. Then the waitress comes over and takes our drink order and we move on with the evening. I get back from the SL Tour and he asks hey dad remember that chick at the Macaroni Ronny Gill? I say yes! He shows me like 8-10 pictures of her at his house in some very compromising positions wearing nothing but a smile. I just couldn't believe it!

Is he good looking... oh yes! But WTF, why would a lady see a dumb ass like that? And he does it over, and over and over. If I got as much action as he does I could quit hobbying. Oh did I mention he is a slob? He never combs his hair, Seldom shaves and looks like a bum.
Could be one of two options..one low self esteem or they think they can tame or change them...but that is just my opinion...