A question concerning the AA women providers...

I'm new to the hobbyist scene, but I've noticed quite the similarities with the AA providers. Is the only way that an AA male can be with an gorgeous AA provider is that he one...pays an arm and a leg or two, not be AA? Maybe it's me, but it's something that I noticed. I don't believe that all AA men are dangerous or crooked, or is there something that I'm missing about that community?
Lock this fucking thread!
What your missing, is that bitches fuck who they want or who daddy lets for whatever reason. Just find one that will fuck you.
I'm new to the hobbyist scene, but I've noticed quite the similarities with the AA providers. Is the only way that an AA male can be with an gorgeous AA provider is that he one...pays an arm and a leg or two, not be AA? Maybe it's me, but it's something that I noticed. I don't believe that all AA men are dangerous or crooked, or is there something that I'm missing about that community? Originally Posted by Fangz007@hotmail.com
WTF??? Your English is terrible and maybe you should learn to pick better judging by your review. Good luck getting laid.
I don't care what color they are, they paying regardless. Money sees no color dear. And yes it is a providers preference who she chooses to see. Same as the client.
WTF??? Your English is terrible and maybe you should learn to pick better judging by your review. Good luck getting laid. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Maybe it's just me Alyssa but I'm not seeing a huge issue with his English in regards to asking a question.....or is it just me?
Maybe it's just me Alyssa but I'm not seeing a huge issue with his English in regards to asking a question.....or is it just me? Originally Posted by Russ38
Grammar. February is over.
Guess it's just me.....but I understood his question quite clear.
Guess it's just me.....but I understood his question quite clear. Originally Posted by Russ38
Everyone understands it. Jeez.
Grammar. February is over. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Mayan calendar says it's February 34th so that explains the continued craziness.
Everyone understands it. Jeez. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
So your bitching and moaning about it why again?
Is the only way that an AA male can be with an gorgeous AA provider is that he one...pays an arm and a leg or two, not be AA? Originally Posted by Fangz007@hotmail.com
This makes no damn sense. How can an AA male not be AA?
Fang r u AA? And have been turned down?

Well a person could be African Panamanian, dark Dominican etc...
This makes no damn sense. How can an AA male not be AA? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Hey numbnuts.....one meaning 1 numerically and two meaning 2 numerically....true he prob should have used numbers but I knew what the fuck he was talking about.
Mayan calendar says it's February 34th so that explains the continued craziness. Originally Posted by poppy71
Relief will come on the equinox. More sunshine than darkness cures all.....hopefully even stupid questions.

Should be 3/21 where daylight is more than 12:00 hours.

Edit: the OP grammar is understandable but not correct.