This just in -- Trump forced to cancel Texas rallies. Can you say "FREE FALL?"

Poof ... he's gone! And we didn't even need a wall to keep him out of America's reddest state. Texas Senator Cornyn -- one of the biggest whores in Congress -- has now declared he's done talking about his party's nominee until after the election.

HRC has now opened up a double digit lead on Drumpf. And America is forcing Drumpf into a corner.

What will he do to recover? Whine? Bitch? Sue someone? Or double down on hatred?

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/s...his-tex/nrghM/

Overnight, Trump rallies were stricken from his Texas schedule
10:44 a.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2016 | Filed in: State

Overnight, Dallas and Houston disappeared from Donald Trump’s public schedule for Thursday and Friday.

While Trump is still scheduled to hold private fundraisers in Dallas Thursday and in San Antonio and Houston Friday, the Trump campaign is having trouble finding a venue for a rally in Dallas, and the elimination of Houston from the public schedule suggests they might be having similar trouble in Houston.

The public schedule now jumps from a rally at noon today at the Fox Theater in Atlanta to a rally at the Mystère Theater at Treasure Island in Las Vegas at 11 a.m. on Saturday.

Officials in Grand Prairie and Irving indicated Tuesday that they did not have adequate time to ensure adequate security for a rally either at the 6,350-seat Verizon Theatre, in Grand Prairie, or the 4,500-seat Irving Convention Center.

Trump rallies have sometimes been the focus of protests and occasional violence.

Hispanic activists in Texas have promised protests wherever Trump appears, in public or at private functions, while in the state.

In September, a Trump rally at the American Airlines Center in Dallas drew some 15,000 people and a large contingent of loud but peaceful protesters.

To a remarkable degree, Trump captured the GOP nomination with a campaign that seemed to effectively wing it — guided by tweets from the candidate, extensive free media, and mass rallies that the campaign seemed to be able to pull together at the last minute.

But, if the campaign is unable to hold a public event while in the biggest red state in America, it will contribute to the sense of an unraveling campaign, coming as it does as a new Bloomberg Politics poll shows Hillary Clinton opening up a 12 percentage point lead over Trump, and amid heightened restiveness in Congress about Trump’s rhetoric.

Politico reported yesterday that Texas Sen. John Cornyn, the number two Republican in the Senate, who has said he is backing Trump, has now “declared he is done talking about Trump until after the election — nearly five months away.

“`Wish me luck,’ he said.”
Does someone actually believe Hillarious-No-More has a shot at taking Texas in November?
Does someone actually believe Hillarious-No-More has a shot at taking Texas in November? Originally Posted by LexusLover
assup does. He believes it like he believed that Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis had at becoming Governor !
Desperate much?

No rallies needed. Texas is in the bag! Always has been

Besides, nuts like you will just tear up the place and hurt the sane people like they did in San Jose.
BTW, this just in... Trump has venue in Dallas...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...-in-dallas.ece

Feel free to go make a fool of yourself in Dallas. Don't forget your eggs.
Just keep in mind that it's right next door to the Police station.
Yeah, I saw that. Thanks for the update.

I won't be going.

And, yeah, Texas is in the bag. The DOUCHE BAG.
Still pissed that Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis and Piggy Van De Puke got there broad asses kicked in the run for Governor and Lt. Governor, huh assup piggy mamboolah !!!!
BTW, this just in... Trump has venue in Dallas...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...-in-dallas.ece

Feel free to go make a fool of yourself in Dallas. Don't forget your eggs.
Just keep in mind that it's right next door to the Police station. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
YouRong:
Ninito, que traer los documentos de emigración, porque estan muy importante!!!.
Google translate won't save you LLephantMan.

Bienvenidos en los Estados Unidos, mamón.
No rallies needed. Texas is in the bag! Always has been.. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That's bitter medicine for a loser chasing salamanders in Barton Springs Creek!

How knows? He may have to pay back the loans for his Obamacare premiums!
That's bitter medicine for a loser chasing salamanders in Barton Springs Creek!

How knows? He may have to pay back the loans for his Obamacare premiums! Originally Posted by LexusLover
i hear YouRong likes his ObammyCare. they offer 24/7 Colonoscopy checks at his gloryhole.
Just was informed that he'll be at the Woodlands on Saturday!

For all of you anti-Trump protesters if you want to know how to get there, just ask!

I'll be more than happy to give you directions to Montgomery County....make sure to plaster your low-rider with lots of bumper stickers!!!!! and fly "the flag"!
Just was informed that he'll be at the Woodlands on Saturday!

For all of you anti-Trump protesters if you want to know how to get there, just ask!

I'll be more than happy to give you directions to Montgomery County....make sure to plaster your low-rider with lots of bumper stickers!!!!! and fly "the flag"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump didn't cancel his visit to San Antonio, where the lyin liberals are having their statewide " lets make excuses for the lyin, cheating, law breaking, sexual predator enabling broom driver that assup SOOO loves, shrillary " convention ! Some of the local radio shows have taken calls from La Raza backers saying they will be in the area where Trump will be to " protest " . Mebbe they'll wave the Mexican flag and Ekim and assup's fag flag.
Urinal Lips, you missed DJTs birthday party at least help celebrate his one year anniversary...

Donald Trump Recognizes One Year Anniversary of Campaign…

Posted on June 16, 2016 by sundance

Writing on Facebook, Donald Trump takes his message directly to the most important special interest group – YOU. Americans.

Writing on Facebook, Donald Trump takes his message directly to the most important special interest group – YOU. Americans.

trump tower campaign begin

GOOD MORNING AMERICA! Wow!

A year ago, today, many of you joined me at Trump Tower in calling for real change in Washington, D.C. I am proud to say that with your support we are well on our way to Making America Great Again! Since the moment I rode down the escalator on June 16th, 2015, and decided to run for President, my campaign has been filled with nothing but excitement, dedication, and passion to change our country for the better – this is only the beginning of our movement.

I am honored and proud to lead our fight to put America first. This past year, I have travelled this great country and met many incredible Americans at our rallies. Yesterday in Atlanta, Georgia- we had a packed house of loving supporters. Even early on in our campaign, we had a record-setting rally in Mobile, Alabama, with over 30,000 attendees that joined our movement to Make America Great Again.

The Republican primary began with 17 experienced and talented candidates for President. At the Ronald Reagan Library on September 16th, your overwhelming support showed that our campaign had the message that resonated with hard- working Americans, and that DC-centric way of thinking is no longer capable of leading our country.

My campaign has been one of honesty and substance. We have created much-needed dialogue around the important issues facing our country. You’ve seen my leadership in setting the agenda this whole political season, on both sides of the aisle. We wouldn’t be talking about illegal immigration. We wouldn’t be talking about the drugs pouring in and the bad trade deals costing American jobs. We wouldn’t have called the terrorist attack in Orlando for what it is: radical Islamic terrorism. Politicians are all talk and no action.

The support of many wonderful Americans, led to resounding victories in the Republican Primary race, in which we beat the rigged political system and biased media with landslide victories. Our success began on February 9th, with an emphatic win in New Hampshire and reached a high point with our victory in South Carolina on February 20th. We had some tough losses along the way, but with your support we were able to bounce back and sweep the Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island on April 26th, along with other monumental wins throughout the primary season. The best of which was our win in Indiana on May 3rd, which led to us being declared the presumptive nominee and make history!

The strong vote of confidence that American voters have placed in our message of Making America Great Again, has buoyed us to many victories and is truly heartwarming. While we are thankful for the phenomenal success we have enjoyed in the past year, we are just beginning! I could not be more thrilled as your presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee and to officially accept the GOP Nomination at the Convention in July. We must continue to strive towards beating Crooked Hillary in November and Making ALL of America Great Again!

Thank you again for your support.

Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump –