Two year old killed by alligator in Disney...

elected democrats blame the easy availability of guns for attack.

The real story is representative Jame Clyburn (D) saying that the Orlando attack had nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism.
Sadly the little boy would have been safer jumping into the gorilla cage at the Cincy Zoo.
Sadly the little boy would have been safer jumping into the gorilla cage at the Cincy Zoo. Originally Posted by gnadfly

or Conservative parents...

This just in....alligator attack blamed on Trump rhetoric.
Why are you talking about kids in this forum judy?
This is not a tragedy to politicize. Jesus, guys. A small amount of class would be appreciated.
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2016, 04:04 AM
This is not a tragedy to politicize. Jesus, guys. A small amount of class would be appreciated. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Sadly, that is very hard to find here.
One thing is for sure.

There will be a massive lawsuit.

Even though Disney has one of the best alligator management systems in the World, nothing is fool proof.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...disney-/nrgS3/

No swimming signs are not sufficient. I doubt "no swimming danger of alligator attack" would be sufficient.

I doubt building a fence around the entire lagoon would be sufficient. (It didn't stop a kid from getting into a Gorrilla enclosure.

People will still do something, usually out of ignorance to a real danger, that will result in a tragedy.

There will be a lawsuits. Lawyers will get a big payday.

And the beat goes on.
This is not a tragedy to politicize. Jesus, guys. A small amount of class would be appreciated. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No shit. I'm beginning to think that some of these guys are assholes in real life too.

A proposed a moratorium on mean and hateful comments a couple of days ago.

I'm deeply shamed by some of the hateful, insensitive shit that now surfaces in virtually every thread.
Is YouRong concerned there may be alligators in Barton Springs Creek?

Happy salamander hunting ...
This just in, right wingers are desperate and dumb and have no one but themselves to blame.
Waiting for a shit to post....where is outrage when a two year old is killed in Chicago by a street thug?
This just in, right wingers are desperate and dumb and have no one but themselves to blame. Originally Posted by southtown4488
This just in, the lyin libs got their asses kicked in EVERY statewide election in TEXAS since 1993 !!! What are Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis and Leticia Van De Puke doing for YOU lyin libs NOW ?????
No swimming signs are not sufficient. I doubt "no swimming danger of alligator attack" would be sufficient. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea, you're correct. Most kids that age can't read and comprehend that well.
STFU