Trumpy is still fighting, what doesn't he want you to see?

And I suppose Shrillery wants us to know everything that's in those 30,000+ missing emails?
And I suppose Shrillery wants us to know everything that's in those 30,000+ missing emails? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Duck dodge swerve.
Duck dodge swerve. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are those YOUR movements down at YOUR gloryholes and when YOU are marching in those fag parades EKIM ?
So tell us, why is Trump fighting so hard? Isn't this country worth fighting for?
Do not watch this 0zombies, it will explode your world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lyIXjvlBzY

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Are those YOUR movements down at YOUR gloryholes and when YOU are marching in those fag parades EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No shit for brains, fuck you and your fag remarks. It is what you fags do to avoid the OP.
So tell us, why is Trump fighting so hard? Isn't this country worth fighting for? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Didn't read the link did you judy?
Didn't read the link did you judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

why should anyone read your posts chimp? half of them are paid subscriptions. i don't subscribe to them. do you know what cut/paste means old chimp? try it some time.

i'm not going to subscribe to paid links dick head.

do better chimp. you are losing butt you are too stupid to know it.

No shit for brains, fuck you and your fag remarks. It is what you fags do to avoid the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ahhh. Poor EKIM ! Let's all have a moment of crying for poor, put upon EKIM the Inbred Chimp fag ! He doesn't want to discuss his " dance moves " !!! Is that " The Village People " that can be heard in the background of all of his posts ?
Keep supporting Trump. . . youre gonna lose.
Ahhh. Poor EKIM ! Let's all have a moment of crying for poor, put upon EKIM the Inbred Chimp fag ! He doesn't want to discuss his " dance moves " !!! Is that " The Village People " that can be heard in the background of all of his posts ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?