obama orders feds to scrub suspected terrorist from database in 2009

Sssssh he doesn't like to use those terms for anybody that is Muslim.
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...ms-with-terror Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

This is huge and the media want's it squashed... the 0zombie King caused San Bernardino, Orlando and others... Are you happy 0zombie King Lovers...

i've seen this before, here i think .. don't recall who posted it. but as assup would say ..

THIS IS YUUUGE

ahahaha

and yet, he'll defend his King Obama for this. you watch .. he will. faggot
he will also defend his bitch in waiting the HildeWhore even if Vlad plays her and releases about 20,000 of her emails. ahaha
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2016, 08:40 PM
This is huge and the media want's it squashed... the 0zombie King caused San Bernardino, Orlando and others... Are you happy 0zombie King Lovers...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It is really hard to understand why this isn't a bigger issue.

Is it a hoax?

Is it a hoax? Originally Posted by DSK
the media doesn't want it to be an issue. Obama wants this to happen, two words. gun confiscation.

when that lying bastard says he doesn't want to take guns away from the people, who in their right fuckin' mind would believe him?

Is it a hoax? Originally Posted by DSK
Orlando is a False Flag different from a Hoax. 0zombies see a "squirrel" same as it ever was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
the media doesn't want it to be an issue. Obama wants this to happen, two words. gun confiscation.

when that lying bastard says he doesn't want to take guns away from the people, who in their right fuckin' mind would believe him? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The media are owned by the same people that own Obama. If we had a free press, Obama would be in prison.
The media are owned by the same people that own Obama. If we had a free press, Obama would be in prison. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
obviously. who owns Donald Trump? Donald Trump. ijs ..
Does anyone still think the 0zombie King ain't a mooslem?

youtube ---> "Philip Haney"... The Truth Will Set You FREE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6pt13Jp5Q
Remember Tamerlan Tsarnaev wasn't stopped when he re-entered the United States even though the Russians warned he was a terrorist?

Does anyone remember the "official" reason why he slipped by? Bueller? The official reason at the time was there was a one letter difference between the name on his passport and the name on the watch list. That's why Tamerlan wasn't stopped.

And when the FBI went to investigate Tamerlan's accomplice in the Boston murder of several Jews the FBI agent shot the guy who could have been a wealth of information.

Again, I still don't understand how no one else in the San Bernadino case hasn't been indicted.
Remember Tamerlan Tsarnaev wasn't stopped when he re-entered the United States even though the Russians warned he was a terrorist?

Does anyone remember the "official" reason why he slipped by? Bueller? The official reason at the time was there was a one letter difference between the name on his passport and the name on the watch list. That's why Tamerlan wasn't stopped.

And when the FBI went to investigate Tamerlan's accomplice in the Boston murder of several Jews the FBI agent shot the guy who could have been a wealth of information.

Again, I still don't understand how no one else in the San Bernadino case hasn't been indicted. Originally Posted by gnadfly

They are not trying to get terrorist's... They are trying to get us/you/me/2nd... it ain't working

Again, I still don't understand how no one else in the San Bernadino case hasn't been indicted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, that was another one I could never figure out. The day of the Marathon they said there was a "Training Drill" and there was a Military presence with bomb sniffing dogs ect. The very thing they were suppose to be training for happened. What are the chances of that?

Jim
obviously. who owns Donald Trump? Donald Trump. ijs .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are delusional, Wackoff. Donald Trump sold his soul to Wall Street years ago. He has already promised a huge payday to defense contractors. We will have more wars, and expanded wars. He's not only owned, he LIKES being owned!
You are delusional, Wackoff. Donald Trump sold his soul to Wall Street years ago. He has already promised a huge payday to defense contractors. We will have more wars, and expanded wars. He's not only owned, he LIKES being owned! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
am i professor? that degree from the University of Mars holds high esteem in academia doesn't it? NOT.

prove it. as assuphole would say, where's the link? show me. his soul is American greed. and greed .. for a lack of a better term .. is good!

stop being a commie old man. embrace the greed of capitalism. it's good for your bank account.