Trump, another Obama?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-ryan...000000033.html

Trumpy wants a kingship. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like YOU are a "king" ( in YOUR own 2 celled mind ! ) when YOU wear YOUR Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker crown, huh EKIM !!!!!
Like YOU are a "king" ( in YOUR own 2 celled mind ! ) when YOU wear YOUR Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker crown, huh EKIM !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY ??
Why do you never attack Hillary, LittleDemocratEva? You are a liberal, and you know it. Do not mention Gary Johnson again. You're a liar.
Why do you never attack Hillary, LittleDemocratEva? You are a liberal, and you know it. Do not mention Gary Johnson again. You're a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why don't you start any thread opposing either? You can't make up your mind which to support? Don't try to tell anyone what to do you senile old prick. This forum is made up of mainly you right wing Trump ass kissers who won't say anything negative about him.
Actually I was a Cruz supporter.
  • DSK
  • 06-18-2016, 08:15 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-ryan...000000033.html

Trumpy wants a kingship. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LBJ, LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?
(popular Vietnam war chant which Ekim paraphrased in his inappropriate and hateful attack on Rey.
LBJ, LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?
(popular Vietnam war chant which Ekim paraphrased in his inappropriate and hateful attack on Rey. Originally Posted by DSK
Yep. EKIM The Inbred Chimp isn't smart enough to come up with his own insult. And once AGAIN, he attacks others to hide his true faggot self, like ALL lying liberals do !
Yep. EKIM The Inbred Chimp isn't smart enough to come up with his own insult. And once AGAIN, he attacks others to hide his true faggot self, like ALL lying liberals do ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Guess you weren't smart enough to recognize it gay rey, had to have the Jewish lawyer splain it to you. You fucking liberals are dumb as hell, must be sperm logged.
Guess you weren't smart enough to recognize it gay rey, had to have the Jewish lawyer splain it to you. You fucking liberals are dumb as hell, must be sperm logged. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU'D be the " fucking liberal " on here Ekim The Inbred Chimp ! Along with YOUR buttbuddies, assup piggy mamboolah, suckclown and manassmuncher. Guess YOU all won't be visiting DSK's bakery for YOUR wedding cakes, huh EKIM ! He prolly doesn't make them with YOUR favorite " white cream " or fly-attracting " brown " frosting. Get together and have another circle jerk EKIM. That way YOU can up YOUR post count AND YOUR dingleberry count !!!! Do YOU buy YOUR preparation H lip balm in assups favorite color just to get him excited before YOU blow him ?
Why don't you start any thread opposing either? You can't make up your mind which to support? Don't try to tell anyone what to do you senile old prick. This forum is made up of mainly you right wing Trump ass kissers who won't say anything negative about him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm on record here. I've called him a Bozo, a pig, a RINO and a jackass. But just because he's against illegal imagration or wants to vet people before coming into this country doesn't make him a racists. Although he can sound like one. He's a lot of things I don't like. But even taking in all those negatives....the other choice is Hilldabeast. She's a congenital liar and and has never displayed any good judgment on anything. I'm not against having a woman as president but Hillary will be nothing but bad news. And I don't want to hear about Bill and his activities for the next 4 years either. We have serious problems in this country and political correctness hampers everything we try to do.

We all deserve better.
If Trump is another Obama then the left has nothing to worry about. You might as well concede the election right now. Hillary or Trump makes no difference to the left but the right has a preference so back up and let us have our way. Unless you're lying...and it does make a difference. That means this OP was just another red herring.
If Trump is another Obama then the left has nothing to worry about. You might as well concede the election right now. Hillary or Trump makes no difference to the left but the right has a preference so back up and let us have our way. Unless you're lying...and it does make a difference. That means this OP was just another red herring. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He's not lying. We're fucked.
YOU'D be the " fucking liberal " on here Ekim The Inbred Chimp ! Along with YOUR buttbuddies, assup piggy mamboolah, suckclown and manassmuncher. Guess YOU all won't be visiting DSK's bakery for YOUR wedding cakes, huh EKIM ! He prolly doesn't make them with YOUR favorite " white cream " or fly-attracting " brown " frosting. Get together and have another circle jerk EKIM. That way YOU can up YOUR post count AND YOUR dingleberry count !!!! Do YOU buy YOUR preparation H lip balm in assups favorite color just to get him excited before YOU blow him ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?

I'm on record here. I've called him a Bozo, a pig, a RINO and a jackass. But just because he's against illegal imagration or wants to vet people before coming into this country doesn't make him a racists. Although he can sound like one. He's a lot of things I don't like. But even taking in all those negatives....the other choice is Hilldabeast. She's a congenital liar and and has never displayed any good judgment on anything. I'm not against having a woman as president but Hillary will be nothing but bad news. And I don't want to hear about Bill and his activities for the next 4 years either. We have serious problems in this country and political correctness hampers everything we try to do.

We all deserve better. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1