::Before I get busy and this slips my mind.::

Hey Gents!!

Just a quick note.

If you are a client of mine and are thinking of writing a review... Pls use my email, which is posted in my ads and on my showcase, as my contact info you put in the review. PLS DO NOT PUT MY NUMBER iN THE REVIEW. It has been brought to my attention that if yall don't put a way to contact me the review will not count.

Thanks for your time,

Heaven Shaw
Clear and precise...!
Good job Heaven...
Wish I had a session to review with you...

Darn the luck!!!
Yes Ma'am!

Now with the second helpings I am absolutely certain I will be seeing you as soon as I can make it to that side of town again. And to the new pics.

I'll certainly keep these instructions in mind for when we do make that happen. Already regret letting you get away once. lol

sd
They should also include this link in the url or website field ...or whatever.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=150047
Are you expecting to get busyl? Is there a special coming soon? A review special?
Inquiring minds and all that...
Them new pics have my attention
Love the new look babe. I was one of your first. Sure would like a "taste" of what I see again. Perhaps you should PM and let me know when I can. Need to know what part of town you are in now.
HAHA!!

Not trying to get business thru this. Just got messaged by a mod a month back telling me if guys didn't atleast puck an email for my contact info the reviews would not count. Thought posting this would be the most efficiant way to tell my clients. ;D
Awh thank you!!
I hope we get to play again!!
Now show us your taint.
....Thought posting this would be the most efficiant way to tell my clients. ;D Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
Good luck. There are slow learners here. I could go on and on....but they do have feelings.
You are really hot. I wanna meet you now : )
  • bbkid
  • 02-28-2014, 06:56 AM
You are really hot. I wanna meet you now : ) Originally Posted by THE GOOSE
Ya' see??? ThreADs really work.
Now show us your taint. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Yep! What he said.
Now show us your taint. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes, the masses have spoken ... time to taint up.