Houston Incalls

Looking for a safe incall location here in Houston any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks
I know it is off topic but damn you have a fantastic little booty. I like the hotels in the 59 and Kirby area. Easy to get to and no hassle parking. Also pretty centrally located.
:facepalm:

Reviews reveal a lot...but only if people choose to read them...
Baby just ignore Wakeup. You have a great ass and providers can't read reviews.
Wakeup makes a valid point. Research is your friend but you guys get so blinded by photos that you don't read or research. Doesn't matter to me since she's NBA so y'all have fun with this one.

Reviews reveal a lot...but only if people choose to read them... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Baby just ignore Wakeup. You have a great ass .... Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Wakeup makes a valid point. Research is your friend but you guys get so blinded by photos that you don't read or research. Originally Posted by poppy71
:Sung in A Minor:
One of these things is not like the other.

Now back on topic. Please refer to post #2 for answer.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
These threads should not even be a topic. We have a sticky that covers it. Every damn week we get more of the same questions and it's usually from a Dallas girl that acts like she has never been to Houston. If they search or bettet yet ask their friends that visit they would find the answer without repeating the same damn question over and over again.
These threads should not even be a topic. We have a sticky that covers it. Every damn week we get more of the same questions and it's usually from a Dallas girl that acts like she has never been to Houston. If they search or bettet yet ask their friends that visit they would find the answer without repeating the same damn question over and over again. Originally Posted by poppy71
February is almost over but, it's almost the beginning of the month. These begin like clockwork every month in coed, usually in the form of a "question"...
February is almost over but, it's almost the beginning of the month. These begin like clockwork every month in coed, usually in the form of a "question"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
True...sad but true. Coed is the new ad section but since no date or rate is mentioned then its not an ad. I figure if they are not smart enough to read a sticky or the countless other question about where to stay threads then they should just not come down. How hard is it to search and read. Hell a little searching and reading shows tons about the OP...what was that old saying. .reading is fundamental.
Katy those are some smokin Hot pics... Yikes!!!

If you have trouble finding a Incall? Let me know I'm sure we can work something out!!! He he. Just kidding...

Galleria area or 59 & Kirby as suggested...
Enjoy Houston (when you going to be here?)
True...sad but true. Coed is the new ad section but since no date or rate is mentioned then its not an ad. I figure if they are not smart enough to read a sticky or the countless other question about where to stay threads then they should just not come down. How hard is it to search and read. Hell a little searching and reading shows tons about the OP...what was that old saying. .reading is fundamental. Originally Posted by poppy71
If I were a client I would begin to take advantage of these ads by PMing for a discount. I bet you'd get one 9 out 10.... Marketing is a 2 way street with supply and demand
How hard is it to search and read. Hell a little searching and reading shows tons about the OP...what was that old saying. .reading is fundamental. Originally Posted by poppy71

Enjoy Houston (when you going to be here?) Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
If she answers this does it move from threAD territory to Ad-ville?