WYNTER IS UPSET....

As you being ones that has been to wonderland befor... know i go above and beyond for yall and all new comers too... but this am i have had a issue thats still going on .... but everybody i have asked help from are not even replying... now some are busy thats not a issue but for the ones that are not even replying when i ask that really hurts esp when i have never asked for help and the one time i do everybody drops me like they never meet me but thats fine ill remember this when everybody expects perks from WYNTER and expects her not to watch the clock and expexts specials ..... this really hurt my feellings today....i do know for the good ppl out there this is not for u or at u at all this is for the ones i done so much for and they want even reply to my text or calls .... thanks for all ur help.....:shoc k2::sh ock2:: shock2:

Ummm.... Yeah.... Sure.... What ever you're talking.... about....
*walks away slowly & not turning my back towards you*

Ummm.... Yeah.... Sure.... What ever you're talking.... about....
*walks away slowly & not turning my back towards you* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Co-worker walks into my office wanting to know what's so funny... Yer killin' me over here.
awe no worries dont concern yall have a good day sir's......
First let me start by saying I'm very sorry you have hit a rocky road in life but everyone travels them at one point in time. It's how you respond to those times that makes the difference.

I rarely post on the board but felt compelled to add my two cents because the undertones of anger directed at your clients. I'm typically one to keep my troubles private choosing to share my problems with those closest to me. I learned in high school that my customers in the check out line didn't want to hear about my bad morning or why I got grounded. I suggest you learn this lesson as well. Sharing your problems with customers is never good. You my dear, are a "store". You provide a service for which you are compensated at a rate high above the average pay scale to deliver. And by the looks of it you do a good job.

You need to look at it like this....you own a restaurant, customer comes in eats a wonderful meal, enjoys his time, pays his bill and DONE! You can't go to that customer two weeks later and say hey Sir....remember how good that steak was? I worked so hard to prepare that meal for you that I deserve xx amount more. That's BULLSHIT. Your client's don't owe you anything after compensating you for the service provided within that single encounter. Period.

The last thing on earth a hobbyist wants or needs is "ho" drama. Keep your shit private and you'll go much farther here and life in general.

Your clients aren't your problem and you are NOT your clients problem.
That font is bigger than my phone.
First let me start by saying I'm very sorry you have hit a rocky road in life but everyone travels them at one point in time. It's how you respond to those times that makes the difference.

I rarely post on the board but felt compelled to add my two cents because the undertones of anger directed at your clients. I'm typically one to keep my troubles private choosing to share my problems with those closest to me. I learned in high school that my customers in the check out line didn't want to hear about my bad morning or why I got grounded. I suggest you learn this lesson as well. Sharing your problems with customers is never good. You my dear, are a "store". You provide a service for which you are compensated at a rate high above the average pay scale to deliver. And by the looks of it you do a good job.

You need to look at it like this....you own a restaurant, customer comes in eats a wonderful meal, enjoys his time, pays his bill and DONE! You can't go to that customer two weeks later and say hey Sir....remember how good that steak was? I worked so hard to prepare that meal for you that I deserve xx amount more. That's BULLSHIT. Your client's don't owe you anything after compensating you for the service provided within that single encounter. Period.

The last thing on earth a hobbyist wants or needs is "ho" drama. Keep your shit private and you'll go much farther here and life in general.

Your clients aren't your problem and you are NOT your clients problem. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
image.png

But then again...
Spelling and Grammar_aklOchjV_c.jpg
Attachment 293180

But then again...
Attachment 293181 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I agree. Great advice but DeD don't leave out that constant big ass bright pink font and partial 3rd person reference when referring to herself.
I read the OP...now I'm dumber...

Your clients aren't your problem and you are NOT your clients problem. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
This is extremely good advice. If you offer your clients a little extra, that was on you, as an investment in good, repeat business. It does not obligate them to run to your rescue when things aren't going great for you. I would imagine that offering an incentive to come see you today would be a great way to get a response. Someone would be very likely to take you up on an offer of 2 hours for the price of 1 to help you out of your bind. All it cost you was a bit of extra time, and you got the money you needed without burning multiple bridges.

I say this with no malice and the best of intentions. You're a business woman, love. Think and act like it. I'm a firm believer that $500 can solve pretty much any problem for the moment, or at least get you some wiggle room. If you don't have that stashed somewhere at ALL times, make sure you do from now on.
^^^^^^^^^maybe the problem wasn't needing cash.
Maybe it is time for a career change. This biz is not for everyone. There is a ton of competition out there....
As you being ones that has been to wonderland befor... know i go above and beyond for yall and all new comers too... but this am i have had a issue thats still going on .... but everybody i have asked help from are not even replying... now some are busy thats not a issue but for the ones that are not even replying when i ask that really hurts esp when i have never asked for help and the one time i do everybody drops me like they never meet me but thats fine ill remember this when everybody expects perks from WYNTER and expects her not to watch the clock and expexts specials ..... this really hurt my feellings today....i do know for the good ppl out there this is not for u or at u at all this is for the ones i done so much for and they want even reply to my text or calls .... thanks for all ur help.....:shoc k2::sh ock2:: shock2: Originally Posted by wynter_ice
I hope that things begin to look up for you and tomorrow is a better day when you wake up
Its funny how ppl try makes more than they are the ones iam talking to know .... that's all that matters thanks ....
I read the OP...now I'm dumber... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Impossible, you maxed out long ago.