hello

has anyone else noticed its taking very long for eccie pages to load is there some work being done. i ahe tried from the fastest to the slowest internet connections
Yes, and it has been impossible to reply to a PM since Thursday because, it will not go through
I suspect father Wayward...
The site seems to be having a problem with internet explorer (maybe others). Google chrome works ok on it.
I've noticed it for awhile now. At first I thought it was just my computer but then I noticed it happening more after midnight so I just figured it was a maintenance issue of some sort.
I posted this in national and it got no attention.
Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox has been working with no issues for me. I was having issues with internet explorer Thursday and Friday but I haven't tried it again.
yes. today 3/3 between approximately 5:30pm and 6:30pm it appeared down from multiple ISP's as far as I could tell.
Okay! I thought it was my phone. This sucks! I finally got to log in I've been trying for 3 hours! Three! And I'll never get them back! lol!
yes. today 3/3 between approximately 5:30pm and 6:30pm it appeared down from multiple ISP's as far as I could tell. Originally Posted by DTexan
Same here, from the tablet, the phone, and the computer.
  • jerky
  • 03-03-2014, 06:44 PM
em locks up every time it displays Sweet tart candy's avatar...........
Oh! I'm sorry. The last thing I want to do is ruin someone's day with my picture lol.
I've had no problems whatsoever using my iPhone....whether on wifi or cell, no issues....