URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West Dallas
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, 69. CG, RCG, K9, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 4'8"is what the site says, I had to go back and check it because she's really short. Beautiful woman though and she's got some nice breasts and an ass. I think both are MM but we'll done. She's very sweet and welcoming too, service oriented
Recommendation: Yes
  • cy88
  • 07-10-2024, 08:31 AM
Aint no way she 20's bruv. I dont understand these reviews.
Just want to say I do understand reviewers’ hesitation to hazard a guess about actual age of provider. First of all, speaking strictly of my own personal experience, I just don’t fucking care. Second, Asian women, particularly the attractive women who have selected this line of work, which is based at least partly on looks, are pretty much all above my personal “fuckable” standard. Third, their genetics make it notoriously difficult to assess their age while you are simultaneously groping their tits and mining their nether parts for gold. I doubt I have ever seen a studio girl that is really in her 20’s, but I have rarely been unable to fulfill my mission with them. I have seen Green and will see her again. Excellent provider.
  • cy88
  • 07-10-2024, 01:57 PM
She's def a great provider but at the very least provide good info for the people who don't know what they're getting themselves into.
Dunno Cy, felt 20s to me. Maybe you should do a review.
Dunno Cy, felt 20s to me. Maybe you should do a review. Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
She definitely not in her 20's. Mid 30's a more reasonable assumption.
Just want to say I do understand reviewers’ hesitation to hazard a guess about actual age of provider. First of all, speaking strictly of my own personal experience, I just don’t fucking care. Second, Asian women, particularly the attractive women who have selected this line of work, which is based at least partly on looks, are pretty much all above my personal “fuckable” standard. Third, their genetics make it notoriously difficult to assess their age while you are simultaneously groping their tits and mining their nether parts for gold. I doubt I have ever seen a studio girl that is really in her 20’s, but I have rarely been unable to fulfill my mission with them. I have seen Green and will see her again. Excellent provider. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Your comments are dead on! These petite beautiful women are hard to guess age. BTW great review and Green is my all time favorite.
I really like Green, haven't had much time to review but the girls with color names have been pretty top tier for me at least. Very beautiful and great performance. Blue from before and now Green got me acting like Tuco from Breaking Bad.
I really like Green, haven't had much time to review but the girls with color names have been pretty top tier for me at least. Very beautiful and great performance. Blue from before and now Green got me acting like Tuco from Breaking Bad.
Originally Posted by Kamisearch
True dat! Purple (@ Nagoya) was absolutely "top tier". She was kind enough to introduce me to a Mexican Cartwheel. My world was changed. Will have to ask Green if she, too, is well versed in that south-of-the-border situation.
  • cy88
  • 07-12-2024, 02:45 PM
I await your review 🤣
I’ve seen green before and she’s like 30s 40s FS nonetheless shes a great PSE provider