URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brans...y/340646595395
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: None Given
Activities: Bitching and complaining
Hair Length and Color: Unknoown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: It has been a long time since I have been in the hobby, and dear lord the hobby has turned into a giant shit show. You can look at my 7 reviews to see how long its been.

Texted this girl and she uses some kind of template copy and paste bitch text complaining about bums, calling you a bum, or whatever. All I did was ask if she was available as I was in the Branson area, and we don't often get decent girls in Branson

I will copy and past the conversation in the ROS. Don't waste your time arguing with her. AVOID entirely
Recommendation: No
Dam....that's crazy...
Mabey she thought you were somebody else or she was on drugs,,,
Dam....that's crazy...
Mabey she thought you were somebody else or she was on drugs,,, Originally Posted by fritobandido
I texted from another number to test that theory before making this post, and I got the exact same response initially, word for word.

It was bad enough to log back into eccie, and warn you guys to avoid. Nobody needs that kind of drama or stress
Thanks for the heads up
Same thing for me a few weeks ago. All I said was hi, and after an hour passed with no response I asked if she was available on that day and she jumped my ass accusing me of being pushy and told me to move on because i don't know her well enough to talk to her like that. I think she is deranged bat shit crazy and not worth the trouble.